Joseph "Joe" May (born on June 16th, 1974 in Southampton, England) is a British-born Canadian actor, voice actor and singer who joined the US voice cast in The Adventure Begins. He took over the role of Thomas from Martin Sherman in the US.
He is known for appearing in various television shows including "Casualty", "Bugs", "Stargate: Atlantis", "Band of Brothers" and "Holby City". As a voice actor, he is known for providing voices in shows such as Superman and Robbie from "Batman Black and White", Autolycus from "Class of the Titans" and for video games such as Chase McCain in "Lego City Undercover" and Michael Corleone in "The Godfather: The Video Game".
- Thomas (The Adventure Begins onwards)
- Never Overlook A Little Engine (performed)
- We Wish You a Merry Christmas (performed)
- Will You Won't You (performed)
- Streamlining (performed)
- You Can Only Be You (performed)
- Be Who You Are, And Go Far (performed)
- He, along with Kerry Shale, John Schwab and Jules de Jongh voiced characters from "Lego City Undercover".
- He, Shale, de Jongh and David Menkin also voiced characters in "LittleBig Planet".
- He worked on "Class of the Titans" alongside Salty's Lighthouse voice actors Scott McNeil, Terry Klassen, Gary Chalk, Michael Donovan, French Tickner and Kirby Morrow. Cezary Kwieciński voiced his character in the Polish version.
- Also, he, Scott McNeil and Gary Chalk voiced characters in "The Godfather: The Video Game".
- He and Salty's Lighthouse voice actress Venus Terzo both voiced characters from "The Barbie Diaries".
- Both he and Michael Brandon appear in the comedy show "Episodes". William Hope and Rufus Jones have also appeared in this series.
- He and Christopher Ragland appeared in the documentary series "I Shouldn't Be Alive".
- He, John Schwab, Glenn Wrage, William Hope and David Menkin all voiced characters in "Alien: Isolation".
- He, Jules de Jongh and Kerry Shale voiced characters in "Blues and Bullets".
- He and David Menkin voiced characters in "Soma".
- He was born in the same city where the LB&SCR Billinton E2 class 0-6-0T locomotives (Thomas' basis) used to work during their last days of service before all being scrapped in 1963.