Jorge Santos (born November 1st, 1949 as Jacinto Humberto Amor Rosas), is a Mexican voice actor who provides voices in the Latin American narration of Thomas & Friends.
He is best known for voicing Raphael in the 1987 "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" series, Jafar in Disney's "Aladdin", Dracula from "The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy", King Dedede from "Kirby", Zordon from "Power Rangers", Really Really Big Man from "Rocko's Modern Life", and Vernon Dursley from the "Harry Potter" films.
- Salty (fourteenth season onwards)
- Farmer McColl (thirteenth season only)
- Harold (Thomas and the Magic Railroad; TV Version)
- Burnett Stone
- Both he and Kiyoyuki Yanada voiced Royakan from "InuYasha" in their respective languages.
- Both he and Nobuaki Kanemitsu voiced Dohem from "Toriko" in their respective languages.
- Both he and Jarosław Boberek voiced Dracula from "The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy" in their respective languages.
- Both he and Shining Time Station voice actor Jonathan Freeman played Jafar from Disney's "Aladdin" in their respective languages.
- He, Hiroko Emori, Rainer Schmitt, Daiki Nakamura, Hideyuki Umezu, Dariusz Odija, Håkan Mohede, Herman López, Achim Schülke, Reinder van der Naalt, Luis Alfonso Mendoza, Toshiharu Sakurai, Marion von Stengel, Masayuki Omoro, Simcha Barbiro, Kiyoyuki Yanada, Bin Shimada, Talya Barkay, Hidenari Ugaki, Gérard Boucaron, Kenji Utsumi, Naoki Tatsuta, Kiyonobu Suzuki and Oliver Rohrbeck all worked on the 1987 "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles". There have also been several other people that have worked on other parts of the franchise:
- Alan Prieto, Yehonatan Magon, Javier Olguín, José Gilberto Vilchis, Ricardo Bautista, Tim Kreuer, Jorge Badillo, Mia Kadosh, Józef Pawłowski, Gadi Levy, Tzvika Shwartzberg, Shōto Kashii, Hiroshi Tsuchida, Talya Barkay ("again") and Sukekiyo Kameyama ("the 2012 version").
- Hidenari Ugaki (again), Yohei Nishina, Jan-David Rönfeldt, Stig Krogstad, Samuel Harjanne, Tokuyoshi Kawashima, Tomohiro Nishimura, Kiyonobu Suzuki, Kunihiro Kawamoto, Denis Bespalyy, Ryūji Nakagi, Saar Badishi, Daisuke Gōri, Takafumi Kawakami, Tzvika Shwartzberg, Shōto Kashii, Santiago Ziesmer, Kenji Utsumi and Dariusz Odija ("again") ("the 2003 version").
- Helmut Krauss, Yehonatan Magon ("again"), Tokuyoshi Kawashima, Piotr Bajtlik, César Árias, Karina Altamirano, Pasi Ruohonen, Caspar Phillipson, ("again") Alan Prieto, ("again") Oliver Rohrbeck, Víctor Ugarte, Albert Cohen, Mireya Mendoza and Yigal Mizrachi ("the films").
- He, Geneviève Déry, Robert Wilfort, Rolando de Castro, Claes Ljungmark, Leyla Rangel, Ruth Toscano, Nathan Clarke, Humberto Vélez, Timothy Bateson, Simon Fisher-Becker, César Izaguirre, César Árias, Katsuji Mori, Yigal Mizrachi, Hideyuki Umezu, José Luis Orozco, Jesse Grimm, Aryeh Cherner, Zuzanna Galia, Ángel Amorós, Tokuyoshi Kawashima, Octavio Rojas, Scott Maurstad, John Hurt, Irwin Daayán, Masashi Ebara, Blas García, Dov Reiser, Albert Cohen, Hadar Shachaf Ma'ayan, Zvika Schwartzberg, Jamie Campbell Bower, Thomas Fritsch, Norma Iturbe and Rob Rackstraw have all starred in the "Harry Potter" films. Angela Kyriacou and Eddie Redmayne also had roles in it's prequel "Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them".