John William Schwab III (born in Pensacola, Florida, USA, on 15 September 1972) is an American actor, producer, director and musician who resides in London. He joined the voice cast in The Great Race.
- He auditioned to be the narrator for the series in 2012, but Mark Moraghan was chosen instead.
- Schwab, along with Nigel Plaskitt, John Hurt, Kerry Shale, Glenn Wrage, Michael Brandon, Tom Stourton, Martin Sherman, Olivia Colman, Miranda Raison, Simon Fisher-Becker, Dan Li, Colin McFarlane, Sanjeev Bhaskar, John Ogwen and Tracy-Ann Oberman have all had roles in "Doctor Who". Togo Igawa also had a role in one of it's spin-offs "Torchwood". Maggie Ollerenshaw and Jonathan Forbes also worked on an audio drama based on "Doctor Who". Diego Brizzi, Tesshō Genda and Dariusz Odija also did dubbings for the show.
- Both he and Glenn Wrage voiced characters in "Back to Gaya".
- He appeared in "Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit" alongside Colm Feore.
- Schwab, Christopher Ragland, Joseph May, Martin Sherman, Kerry Shale, Stefan Ashton Frank and David Menkin all voiced characters in "Horizon Dark Dawn".
- Schwab, Glenn Wrage and William Hope all voiced characters on "Gladiators of Rome".
- Schwab and William Hope both had roles in the 2018 film "The Catcher Was a Spy".
- He and David Menkin both had roles in "Zero Dark Thirty".
- He, Joseph May, William Hope, David Menkin and Glenn Wrage all voiced characters in "Alien: Isolation".
- Schwab and Jules de Jongh both voiced characters in the 2011 video game "Kinect Disneyland Adventures".
- He and Tim Whitnall both had roles in "Teletubbies".
- He, along with Rasmus Hardiker and Kerry Shale all recently provided voices for "The LEGO Ninjago Movie" Video game.
- They, along with Jules de Jongh, have all lent their voices for "Ninjago" video games.
- He, Glenn Wrage and Klaus Sonnenschein worked on "Boo, Zino and the Snurks".