Jeremy is a jet plane who lives at the Sodor Airport.
Jeremy is a jet plane who lives at the Sodor Airport. Being a light aircraft, he enjoys being able to tear through the air at speed, see things from the air that others on the ground cannot, and not encountering the obstacles that a steam engine might. As such, Jeremy can have quite a proud, inflated view of himself and may inadvertently put down the usefulness of an engine friend by speaking without thinking. Jeremy will shrug off, rarely acknowledge, or choose to ignore the many things that his engine friends can do that he cannot. But Jeremy has a very positive nature and is always happy to team up and lend a hand for the benefit of others, completely putting aside his one-upsmanship to be a good friend.
Jeremy is based on a BAC One-Eleven Airliner.
Jeremy is painted white with a navy stripe.
- How he is piloted is a mystery, as his eyes apparently replace the cockpit's windscreen.
- Jeremy is extremely out of scale: he is portrayed as being half the height of Thomas and the humans are almost as tall as he is.
- Jeremy's Take-Along character card features a picture of an ordinary airplane instead of Jeremy.
- According to the official website, Jeremy is the only named plane on Sodor. But there is also Tiger Moth.
- In Poland, Jeremy is called Jeremiasz (Jarek).
- Wooden Railway
- Take-Along (discontinued)
- Bachmann (coming soon)
- My Thomas Story Library (discontinued)
- Wind-up (normal and metallic; Japan only)
|Harold • Bulstrode • P. S. Cumberland • S.S. Kathryn • Dignity • Mermaid • North Star|
|Cranky • Jeremy • Colin • Captain • Owen • Merrick • S.S. Roxstar • Tiger Moth • Lucinda • The Queen of Sodor • A.J.R. No.1 • Ol' Wheezy • Hee-Haw • Sodor Line • Happy Hook • The Cranes • Tugboats • The Aeroplane • The Salvage Barges • The Canal Boats • The Mail Boat • Lakesider III • The Fultan Ferry • The Tramp Steamer • The Hot Air Balloon|
|The Stationary Boiler • The Yacht • The Lifeboats • S.S. Sodor • The Seaplane • Sodor • The Airship • The Speedboat|