Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article is about the Plane. You may be looking for the Story Library book.|
Jeremy is a jet plane who lives at the Sodor Airport.
Thomas first met Jeremy when he was on his way to a picnic. When Jeremy told him how great it was to be a jet plane, Thomas thought that he was boasting about it, and decided never to talk to Jeremy ever again. Thomas soon became upset that Jeremy didn't have to wait for Signals or stop because of Cows on the line, but after Jeremy warned him about a thunderstorm, which Thomas responded to picking up the children at the picnic and returning to the airport to ask Jeremy if the children could have the picnic in his hangar, Thomas then thought of him as a really useful jet plane.
Jeremy once took the Duke and Duchess of Boxford back to the mainland. He helped out on the search for Thomas when went missing, and jet streamed a colourful smoke for the celebration of Great Waterton.
In the twentieth season, it is revealed he delivers letters to the North Pole at Christmas.
Jeremy is a jet plane who lives at the Sodor Airport. Being a light aircraft, he enjoys being able to tear through the air at speed, see things from the air that others on the ground cannot, and not encountering the obstacles that a steam engine might. As such, Jeremy can have quite a proud, inflated view of himself and may inadvertently put down the usefulness of an engine friend by speaking without thinking. Jeremy will shrug off, rarely acknowledge, or choose to ignore the many things that his engine friends can do that he cannot. But Jeremy has a very positive nature and is always happy to team up and lend a hand for the benefit of others, completely putting aside his one-upsmanship to be a good friend.
Jeremy is based on a 1963 BAC One-Eleven Airliner.
Jeremy is painted white with a blue drop design on the top of his cockpit.
- Despite making multiple appearances in the series, Jeremy had only spoken in his debut episode.
- How he is piloted is a mystery, as his eyes apparently replace the cockpit's windscreen.
- Jeremy's Take-Along character card features a picture of an ordinary airplane instead of Jeremy.
- According to the official website, Jeremy is the only named plane on Sodor. However, Tiger Moth is also a named plane on the island.
- Jeremy is severely out of scale, being half the size of Thomas and the humans.
- Jeremy is occasionally depicted with a windshield covering his eyes, this is presumably so that he can have a better view while flying.
- Wooden Railway (discontinued)
- Take Along (discontinued)
- Motor Road and Rail (discontinued)
- TrackMaster (discontinued)
- My Thomas Story Library (discontinued)
- Boss (discontinued)
- Wind-up (normal and metallic; Japan only)
|Harold • Bulstrode • P. S. Cumberland Road • S.S. Kathryn • Dignity • Mermaid • North Star • Nancy and Violet|
|Cranky • Jeremy • Colin • Captain • Owen • Merrick • Reg • S.S. Roxstar • Tiger Moth • Lucinda • The Queen of Sodor • A.J.R. No.1 • Ol' Wheezy • Hee-Haw • Sodor Line • Happy Hook • The Cranes • Krystyna • G-Hewi • Tugboats • The Aeroplane • The Salvage Barges • The Canal Boats • The Mail Boat • Lakesider III • The Fultan Ferry • The Tramp Steamer • AC.3929 • The Hot Air Balloon|
|Bluebird • The Tug Boat • The Yacht • The Lifeboats • Sodor Voyager • S.S. Sodor • The Old Dinghy • Sir Topham • Steam Boat • The Seaplane • Sodor • The Airship • The Speedboat • Seasprite • Lizzie • The Submarine • S.S. Sodor Queen • S.S. Sodor Steamline • Sodor Harbor • Dilly|