Jens Wendland is a German voice actor who provides voices for the German dub of Thomas & Friends.
He is well known for doing voices in various video games and German radio shows. He is also known for voicing Man-Arctica from "Fanboy and Chum Chum", Kord Zane from "SlugTerra", Tony Stark/Iron Man from "The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes", Scoop from the 2015 reboot of "Bob the Builder" and Johnny Gill from "D.Gray-Man".
- Both he and Tomohiro Tsuboi voiced Johnny Gill from "D.Gray-Man" in their respective languages.
- Both he and Salty's Lighthouse voice actor Ian James Corlett voiced Mighty Ray from "Hero: 108" in their respective languages.
- He, Fabian Harloff, Eberhard Haar, Lutz Harder, Holger Potzern, Achim Schülke, Jürgen Holdorf, Robert Kotulla, Robert Missler, Achim Buch, Knud Riepen, Tobias Diakow, Erik Schäffler, Tobias Schmidt, Simona Pahl, Katja Brügger, Holger Mahlich, Christian Rudolf, Michael Weckler, Andreas von der Meden, Michael Bideller, Anne Moll, Rainer Schmitt, Olaf Kreutzenbeck and Celine Fontanges have all worked on the German dub of Bob the Builder.
- Marc Seal, Laura Beaumont, Paul Larson, Helen Farrall, Lee Pressman, Simon Nicholson, Sharon Miller, Sam Barlow, Ross Hastings, Polly Churchill, James Mason, Rob Rackstraw, Rupert Degas, David Menkin, Lucy Montgomery, Gadi Levy, Dan Shatzberg, Steven Elford, Marjolein Algera, Ernesto Lezama, Øyvind Borgemoen Lyse, Dave Ingham, José Gilberto Vilchis, Nigel Chilvers, Lenora Hume, Miranda Larson, Stan Limburg, Francisco Colmenero, Steven Kynman, Ricardo Silva, Louise Kramskoy, Carlos Enrique Bonilla and Ian James Corlett have also worked on it.
- He, Rackstraw, Haar and Menkin have all voiced Scoop.