Jarosław Domin (born July 24th, 1958) is a Polish actor and voice actor who provided voices in the Polish narration of Thomas & Friends.
He is best known for voicing Obi-Wan Kenobi from the "Star Wars" franchise, Edd from "Ed, Edd n' Eddy", and Inspector Gadget.
- Percy (Samson at Your Service only)
- Toby (Marion and the Dinosaurs only)
- Luke (eighteenth season onwards)
- Salty (Misty Island Rescue only)
- Cranky (Emily Saves the World and Timothy and the Rainbow Truck only)
- Farmer McColl (Henry's Good Deeds only)
- Mr. Bubbles
- The Grumpy Passenger
- Both he and Teresa Gallagher voiced Max the Elephant Calf from "Mama Mirabelle's Home Movies" in their respective languages.
- Both he and Ryuzou Ishino played Bendy from "Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends" in their respective languages. Adriana Casas, Simcha Barbiro, Grzegorz Drojewski, Liliana Barba, Tzvika Shwartzberg and Talya Barkay also worked on it.
- Both he and Tesshō Genda played Inspector Gadget in their respective languages.
- Both he and Erik Skjøld voiced Edd from "Ed, Edd, n' Eddy" in their respective languages.
- Both he and Salty's Lighthouse voice actor Ian James Corlett voiced Horace Cramp from "The Cramp Twins" in their respective languages.