Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
James and the Rescue Train is a board book written by the Reverend W. Awdry and illustrated by Ken Stott.
One day, James was taking some trucks to the yard when they started pushing him. Soon, James crashed into a field. The guard ran for help and soon Thomas came with the Breakdown Train. He rescued James, and soon James got repaired.
- On the front cover, James has circular cab windows, and is also missing his handrail, and in addition, his wheel arch and tender lining is yellow.
- The Troublesome Trucks are missing their faces.
- James is missing his eyebrows and whistle in the 1st illustration.
- James' pony truck wheels are grey.
- In the 9th and 11th illustrations, James has buffers on his back cab.
- James looks happy when he first gets pushed by the Trucks.
- The rails don't have spikes.