| James and the Red Balloon|
and Other Thomas Adventures
PEEP! PEEP! Summer on the Island of Sodor means the engines will be very busy and must do there best to be Really Useful to keep Sir Topham Hatt's railway running smoothly. For James, this means rescuing a hot air balloon that is about to make an unexpected station stop. Find out how this splendid red engine can keep a balloon afloat all by himself. See how Donald and Duncan learn that being cross with each other leads to big trouble and watch how Rusty, Elizabeth, Rheneas, and Skarloey learn amazing things four friends can do when they get on track and work together. So get ready to hop on board and enjoy summer with Thomas and his friends.
- James and the Red Balloon
- Twin Trouble
- Edward the Really Useful Engine
- The World's Strongest Engine
- Rusty Saves the Day
- Dunkin Duncan
- Sodor Superstars Hall of Fame
- James' connect the Dots Fun "game"
- Sir Topham Hatt's Word Fun "game"
- Which Island Picture is Different? "game"
- Web Fun
- This was the last US DVD to feature the 1998 Anchor Bay Entertainment logo.
- Some DVD releases, for a limited time, came with a CD containing the following songs:
- On the back cover, Edward the Very Useful Engine is given its title from 2005 onwards Despite the episode title and Episode Selection say Edward the Very Useful Engine when it appears onscreen. This may be an Error
- James' eyes are wonky on the cover.
- In the DVD menu, Thomas calls Twin Trouble "Double Trouble".
- James' whistle is missing on the front cover.
- Writers David Mitton, Brian Trueman, Paul Larson, and Jenny McDade are not listed in the credits.
- The balloon is just one shade of red all over instead of two shades going in stripes in the main menu.
- The description says "See how Donald and Duncan learn that being cross with each other leads to big trouble" when it should say "Donald and Douglas".