|This article is about the episode. You may be looking for the magazine story.|
James Works it Out is the twelfth episode of the twelfth season.
James is taking some trucks to Great Waterton when he runs into Harold and Edward, who warn him the shorter route has been blocked due to the snow. Hector tells James which way to go, but he ignores Hector's advice, as he believes he is right, and gets stuck in the snow. James then decides to listen to Hector's advice and gets to Great Waterton safely.
- This is the 300th episode of the television series.
- Hector gains a Spanish accent in the US narration.
- This episode marks the last of two things:
- Hector's last appearance to date.
- Harold's last appearance until Misty Island Rescue.
- On the Ket Programing website it says that this episode along with Tram Trouble both aired on December 5th 2009.
- This episode aired before Hector the Horrid! in Australia, meaning the audience wouldn't know who Hector is.
- This episode aired before The Great Discovery premiered in the UK, meaning that the audience may have not known who Stanley is or what Great Waterton is.
- When James puffs to the top of Gordon's Hill, his wheels do not move.
- When the trucks hit the snowdrift, some of them derail.
- When James applies his brakes, he does not appear to have a crew in his cab.
- When James pushes Hector up to the trucks, the one in front of Hector has a face, but when James is seen pushing the train along the line, this truck is missing its face. The truck regains its face after James crashes into the snow, then once again loses it when they clear the snow bank.
- The Trackmaster set said the episode is found in the Railway Friends DVD, but that episode is not on the DVD.
In Other Languages
|Italian||I Consigli di un Amico||A Friend's Tips|
|German||Auf einen guten Waggon ist Verlass||On a Good Wagon you Can Rely On|
|Indonesian||James Bisa Membereskannya||James Can Give|
|Polish||Praca Kuby||James' Jobs|
|Spanish||James lo Soluciona||James Solves|
|Czech||Jakubovi už to došlo||James Had Not Occurred|
|Slovak||Jakubovi to už došlo||James Already Occurred|
|French||James n'écoute rien||James is Listen to Nothing|
|Thai||เจมส์จอมอวดดี||James Wong Cocky|
|Croatian||Jurica je poslušao||James is Obeyed|
|Finnish||Jaska ja Hector||James and Hector|
Home Media Releases