|This article is about DVD. You may be looking for the episode or the Step into reading book.|
-Duck, James Goes Buzz Buzz
James Goes Buzz Buzz and Other Thomas Stories, retitled James Goes Buzz Buzz is a US VHS/DVD featuring two second season episodes and five third season episodes narrated by George Carlin. It was presented by Quality Family Entertainment and distributed by Video Treasures in 1994 (for Strand Home Video) and Anchor Bay Entertainment in 1996, and was released on DVD in 2007 including a song. Lionsgate released the title for digital download in 2013.
PEEP! PEEP! Steam into adventures with Thomas and his friends. Meet Bulgy the devious double-decker bus. Watch Bertie make a mad dash to rescue a tardy Thomas. See James brave a swarm of buzzing bees, while Percy puffs his way into a very sticky predicament. The troublesome trucks are up to their usual tricks and Ben and Bill end up in a whirl. So join Thomas the Tank Engine in Volume Ten, where fun and friendship never end.
PEEP! PEEP! Steam into adventures with Thomas & his friends on the Island of Sodor. James boasts about his bravery but, when a swarm of bees start buzzing around him he wishes that they would get back to making honey and leave him to make steam. Bulgy, the double decker bus, is up to devious deeds and see what happens when Bill and Ben have trouble on the turntable and end up face to face.
So climb aboard as we clear the way for heartwarming fun!
Steam into adventures with Thomas & his friends on the Island of Sodor. James boasts about his bravery, but when a swarm of bees start buzzing around him he wishes that they would go back to making honey and leave him to make steam. See what happens when Bill and Ben have trouble on the turntable and end up face to face.
Climb aboard as we clear the way for heartwarming fun.
- James Goes Buzz Buzz
- One Good Turn
- Bertie's Chase
- Wrong Road
- Percy, James and the Fruitful Day
- The Island Song (DVD only)
- Character Gallery
- James' Connect the Dots Fun "game" from James and the Red Balloon
and Other Thomas Adventures
- The 1994 and 1996 releases were included as part of the James Goes Buzz Buzz Wooden Railway set.
- This is the last VHS release to use the original Shining Time Station sun on the cover.
- It was included with a Wooden Railway set of James Goes Buzz Buzz in 1999.
- This is the first VHS release to use the Quality Family Entertainment branding on the box and the label.
- Some 1994 releases had Thomas' Christmas Party a few seconds after the credits.
- The back of the VHS case shows an image from Trust Thomas, but that episode is not featured on the release.
- In the 1994 back cover, It said Bertie tries to rescue Thomas, but he was actually chasing Edward to bring him Thomas' passengers.
- The DVD booklet lists the episodes in the wrong order.
- In the DVD Version, it was in the Anchor Bay Entertainment in the spine and the back, on the opening it has the Starz plastering the Anchor Bay Entertainment.
- The Thomas and the Special Letter side of the Double Feature is mirrored.