|This article is about the episode. You may be looking for the Philippines DVD or the magazine story.|
Jack Frost is the sixteenth episode of the sixth season.
Percy and James have to collect coal for the stations to last during an upcoming snowstorm, and Thomas mischievously warns them about Jack Frost. James is dismissive, but Percy is uncertain if Thomas is telling the truth. Percy eventually finishes his deliveries, but his last stop needs more coal and so Percy gives them the coal from his bunker and stays on a siding, where he is soon covered in snow and icicles. James later passes by and, upon seeing a snowbound Percy, mistakes him for Jack Frost and runs off, terrified. When Percy returns, James is bragging to the others that he saw Jack Frost. Percy adds that James was scared of him too, but the red engine is still able to make good humour of the situation.
- Sir Topham Hatt
- Henry (cameo)
- Gordon (cameo)
- Duck (cameo)
- Annie and Clarabel (cameo)
- The shot of Percy is mirrored when Elizabeth says, "It looks like Jack Frost really got you then."
- Edited stock footage from Percy's Promise is used. Denoted by the fact that Percy's floor appears to be wet and floorboards are used to start up the fire instead of coal.
- The amount of snow on Percy's face decreases at one point.
- When James sees Percy and runs away, Percy's truck disappears.
In Other Languages
|Norwegian||Jack Frost||Jack Frost|
|Swedish||Kung Bure||King Bure|
|Polish||Dziadek Mróz||Jack Frost|
|Italian||L'uomo di neve||The Snow Man|