Isobella is a yellow lorry and part of the Pack.
She once had to deliver a piano, but she lost control and ended up dangling over of the side of a retaining wall next to the railway line. Kelly then had to rescue her.
Later, she had to collect diesel fuel for the other machines when they all ran out.
Isobella is a hard worker, but does not like getting dirty. She can also be rather cheeky and temperamental.
Isobella is painted yellow with red lining.
Isobella is based on a Sentinel DG4 steam lorry with a flat-bed behind her cab. She shares the same basis as Elizabeth.
- Season 6 - Jack Jumps In and A Friend in Need
- Jack and the Sodor Construction Company - A Visit from Thomas (cameo), Percy's Scary Tale, Kelly's Windy Day, Thomas and the Moles, and Mud, Glorious Mud
She had a role in the cancelled episodes, The Importance of Being Patrick, Jack and the Quack, Pop Goes the Diesel, Alfie Has a Secret, Isobella Gets Steamed, and Jack and Alfie Swap. She also appeared in the original draft of the cancelled episode, Bossy Byron.
Isobella appeared in two ninth season music videos.
- Yuka Shioyama (Japan)
- In the Wooden Railway range, her name is misspelled "Isabella".
- In some promotional sketches of the Pack, Isobella is seen with a yellow four wheel trailer, which is not present in the show. However, this is present with her Wooden Railway model.
- Two of Isobella's faces were preserved by the Top Props preservation group.
|Nelson • Jack • Alfie • Oliver • Max and Monty • Kelly • Byron • Ned • Isobella • Patrick • Buster|