Isobella is a Sentinel steam lorry, who works for the Sodor Construction Company.
Isobella once had to deliver a piano, but she lost control and ended up dangling over of the side of a retaining wall next to the railway line. Kelly had to rescue her. Once, Isobella had to collect diesel fuel for the other machines when they all ran out.
Isobella is a hard worker, but does not like getting dirty. She can also be rather cheeky and temperamental.
Isobella is painted yellow with red lining. She has the number "22" painted on her sides in red.
Isobella is based on a Sentinel DG4 steam lorry, fitted with a flatbed. Elizabeth is another member of this class.
- Season 6 - Jack Jumps In and A Friend in Need
- Jack and the Sodor Construction Company - A Visit from Thomas (cameo), Percy's Scary Tale, Kelly's Windy Day, Thomas and the Moles, and Mud Glorious Mud
She had a role in the cancelled episodes, The Importance of Being Patrick, Jack and the Quack, Pop Goes the Diesel, Alfie Has a Secret, Isobella Gets Steamed, and Jack and Alfie Swap. She also appeared in the original draft of the cancelled episode, Bossy Byron.
Isobella appeared in two ninth season music videos.
- Yuka Shioyama (Japan)
- In the Wooden Railway range, her name is misspelled "Isabella".
- In some promotional sketches of the Pack, Isobella is seen with a yellow four wheel trailer, which is not present in the show. However, this is present with her Wooden Railway toy.
- Three of Isobella's faces were preserved by the Top Props preservation group.
- Isobella is the only female member of the Pack, though Ned was referred to as a female in the Italian dub, technically making it two female members.
|Nelson • Jack • Alfie • Oliver • Max and Monty • Kelly • Byron • Ned • Isobella • Patrick • Buster|