Isobella is a yellow lorry and part of The Pack.
She had to take a piano, but fell over at the side of a cliff close by the railway line. Kelly then rescued her.
Later, she had to collect diesel for the other machines when they all ran out of fuel.
Isobella is a hard worker, but does not like getting dirty. She can also be rather cheeky and temperamental.
Isobella is painted yellow with red lining.
Isobella is based on a Sentinel DG4 steam lorry with a flat-bed behind her cab. She shares the same basis as Elizabeth.
- Season 6 - Jack Jumps In and A Friend in Need
- The Pack - A Visit from Thomas (cameo), Percy's Scary Tale, Kelly's Windy Day, Thomas and the Moles, and Mud, Glorious Mud
She had a role in the cancelled episodes, The Importance of Being Patrick, Jack and the Quack, Pop Goes the Diesel, Alfie Has a Secret, Isobella Gets Steamed, and Jack and Alfie Swap. She also appeared in the original draft of the cancelled episode, Bossy Byron.
- Yuka Shioyama (Japan)
- In the Wooden Railway range, her name is misspelled "Isabella".
- It is thought that Isobella was just Elizabeth's model repainted yellow without the dump in the back because they are both in the same vehicle class.
- In some promotional sketches of the Pack, Isobella is seen with a yellow four wheel trailer, which is not present in the show. However, this is present with her Wooden Railway model.
|Nelson • Jack • Alfie • Oliver • Max and Monty • Kelly • Byron • Ned • Isobella • Patrick • Buster|