Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Irwin Daayán Rosenthal Sarlí (born November 9th, 1978) is a Mexican voice actor who provided voices in the Latin American narration of Thomas & Friends.
He is best known for voicing Sheen Estevez from "Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius", Yugi Muto from "Yu-Gi-Oh!", Dende from the "Dragon Ball" series, Gir from "Invader Zim", Daffy Duck from "The Looney Tunes Show", Kenny McCormick from "South Park", and Draco Malfoy from the "Harry Potter" film series.
- Both he and Jules de Jongh voiced Marco from "Angelina Ballerina: The Next Steps" in their respective languages.
- Both he and Yūsuke Numata voiced Sheen Estevez from "The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius" in their respective languages.
- Both he and Nozomu Sasaki voiced Hayate Gekkou from "Naruto" in their respective languages.
- Both he and Kenta Miyake voiced Benkei from "Beyblade: Metal Fusion" in their respective languages.
- Both he and Taisuke Yamamoto voiced T.K. from "Digimon Adventure 02" in their respective languages.
- Nobuaki Kanemitsu, Ángel Amorós, Roberto Mendiola, Lupita Leal, Héctor Moreno, Jorge Teixeira, Yasuhiro Takato, Fabrice Trojani, Ewa Serwa, Gerald Schaale, Tony Marot, José Arenas, Ricardo Silva, Yasunori Masutani, Taisto Oksanen, Ambrogio Colombo, Satoshi Taki, Yehonatan Magon, Masaharu Satō, Nir Ron, Gerardo Reyero, Junko Noda, Houko Kuwashima, Marie-Luise Schramm, Mireya Mendoza, Igor Cruz, Nanaho Katsuragi, Benjamín Rivera, Arturo Mercado Jr., Pedro D'Aguillón Jr., Tom Deininger, Hiroaki Hirata, Óscar Flores, Yoram Yosefsberg, Carlos Hernández, Chie Kōjiro, Agnieszka Kunikowska, Manuel Campuzano, Dor Srugo, Bin Shimada and Talya Barkay have also worked on "Digimon".
- Both he and Salty's Lighthouse voice actor Scott McNeil voiced Koga from "InuYasha" in their respective languages.