Interactive Learning Railway was a short-lived Thomas & Friends toy range that was released in the US by Learning Curve in 2004. The engines were made of metal, and the rolling stock was made of plastic and featured educational destinations which could sound phrases to the engines.
- Thomas with cargo car and stop sign
- Gordon with blue cargo car and stop sign
- James with coal car and signal
- Percy with mail truck and slow sign
- Toby with Henrietta
- Water Tower
- Engine Wash
- Coal Loader
- Cargo Depot
- Deluxe Roundhouse
- Accessory Bucket
- Barrel Loader Set
- Lift and Load Crane Set
- Deluxe Roundhouse Set
- The wheels, track and chassis seem to be based off Wooden Railway.
- There was a "Deluxe Roundhouse" (Tidmouth Sheds), but there was no regular roundhouse.
- Some destination sets say "Emily", "Edward", "Spencer" or "Salty" if the magnetic piece is pushed down.
- It is unknown whether or not if these engines were originally going to make it into the merchandising before its discontinuation.