Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Hirohiko Kakegawa (born October 11th, 1964) is a Japanese voice actor who provided voices in the Japanese narration of Thomas & Friends.
He is best known for voicing Taishi Ci and Zhang Fei from the "Dynasty Warriors" game series, Koji Sanomaru from "Great Teacher Onizuka", Oy Nyng and Haz Kaif from "Mobile Suit Victory Gundam", Dracule Mihawk from "One Piece", Sadaijin from "Soreike! Anpanman", and Griffin from "Quest for Camelot".
- Jeremiah Jobling (first season only)
- The Policeman
- The Knapford Stationmaster (Thomas' Train)
- The Elsbridge Stationmaster (Daisy)
- Edward's driver (Bertie's Chase, Saved from Scrap and Old Iron)
- Toby's driver (Toby and the Stout Gentleman)
- Bill and Ben's drivers (The Diseasel)
- A Signalman (Thomas and the Breakdown Train)
- Some Passengers (Bulgy)
- He took over Takeshi Aono's role of Dracule Mihawk from "One Piece" after he left the series in 2010. They, along with Jorge Badillo, voiced the character from said show.
- He worked alongside Hideyuki Umezu, Rokurō Naya, and Tesshō Genda on "The Swan Princess II: Escape from Castle Mountain".
- Both he and Salty's Lighthouse voice actor Terry Klassen voiced Mr. Looper from "Powerpuff Girls Z" in their respective languages.