Hikaru Midorikawa (緑川光, born on May 2nd, 1968) is a Japanese voice actor who provided voices in the Japanese narration of Thomas & Friends.
He is best known for his roles as Softon in "Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo", the current voice for Tien Shinhan in "Dragon Ball", Zelgadis Greywords in "Slayers", and Marth from "Fire Emblem" and "Super Smash Bros."
- Oliver (third - seventh seasons)
- Harvey (sixth - eighth seasons)
- Bertie (first - eighth seasons)
- James' driver (James and the Trouble with Trees)
- James' fireman (Old Iron)
- Percy's fireman (Percy and Harold)
- Duck's driver (Donald's Duck)
- Skarloey's driver (The Old Bridge)
- Rheneas' driver (Rheneas and the Roller Coaster)
- Peter Sam's driver (The Refreshment Lady's Tea Shop)
- A Miner (Put Upon Percy)
- A Porter (Buzz, Buzz)
- Wellsworth Yard Foreman (One Good Turn)
- Tiger Moth's Pilot (seventh season only)
- Some Passengers (Diesel Does it Again)
- Thomas Anthem (performed)
- Let's Have a Race (performed)
- Every Cloud has a Silver Lining (performed)
- Harold the Helicopter (performed)
- Both he and Erik Skjøld voiced Damian from "Pokémon" in their respective languages.
- Adriana Casas, Loukas Frangoulis, Piotr Bąk, Paul Disbergen, Mikołaj Klimek, Bartosz Martyna, Tokuyoshi Kawashima, Dor Srugo, Mildred Barrera, Roberto Gutiérrez, Finn Poncin, Hinako Sasaki, Shinichirō Miki, Hisao Egawa, Javier Olguín, Kōichi Sakaguchi, Katsuji Mori, Susa Saukko, Janusz Wituch, Pasi Ruohonen, Dariusz Błażejewski, Kiyoyuki Yanada, Waldemar Barwiński, Junichi Kanemaru, Artur Pontek, Hiroshi Tsuchida, Krzysztof Szczerbiński, Josie Yee, Diana Pérez, Grzegorz Drojewski, Klaudiusz Kaufmann, Mayra Arellano, Sander de Heer, Hiroko Emori, Naomi Shindō, Justyna Bojczuk, Miłogost Reczek, Tsutomu Densaka, Bruno Coronel, Xóchitl Ugarte, Miguel Ángel Leal, Noriko Shitaya, Anna Gajewska, Gaby Ugarte, Hiro Nakajima, Roberto Mendiola, Chikara Osaka, Kan Tanaka, Yohei Nishina, Salvador Reyes, Yuri Shiratori, Bin Shimada, Ángel Amorós, Kenta Miyake, Keiko Toda, Octavio Rojas, Masaharu Satō, Trond Teigen, Kiyonobu Suzuki, Talya Barkay, Yehonatan Magon, Kumiko Higa, Nir Ron, Joanna Pach-Żbikowska, Scott Maurstad, Olga Kuznetsova, Jan Kulczycki, Moisés Iván Mora, Tomohiro Nishimura, Piotr Bajtlik, Hideki Takahashi, Alan Prieto, Beata Jankowska-Tzimas, Tetsu Inada, Nobutoshi Canna, Krystyna Kozanecka, Masayuki Omoro, Simen Sand, Gadi Levy, Paweł Szczesny, Leonardo García, Dafnis Fernández, Adrian Perdjon, Gerardo García, Józef Mika, Lena Meieran, Manuel Campuzano, César Árias, Dulce Guerrero, Armando Coria, Salvador Serrano, Leyla Rangel, Samuel Harjanne, Cezary Kwieciński and Juha Paananen have also worked on it.
- Both he and Salty's Lighthouse voice actor Kirby Morrow voiced Allen from "Star Ocean EX" and Prince Eric/Nutcracker from "Barbie in the Nutcracker" in their respective languages. There have also been several other voice actors that have worked on other Barbie films:
- Agnieszka Kunikowska, Salty's Lighthouse voice actress Venus Terzo ("Barbie: Fairytopia") Ángel Amorós and Salty's Lighthouse voice actor Scott McNeil ("Barbie of Swan Lake")
- Mayumi Asano and (again) Venus Terzo ("Barbie: Mermaidia")
- Alan Kennedy, Matthew Ahrens and Kallan Kagan ("Barbie and Her Sisters in a Pony Tale")
- Anna Apostolakis, Susan Roman and Salty's Lighthouse voice actors Ian James Corlett, Terry Klassen and Gary Chalk ("Barbie as the Island Princess")
- Zbigniew Konopka and (again) Gary Chalk ("Barbie as the Princess and the Pauper")
- Joseph May and (again) Venus Terzo ("The Barbie Diaries")
- Gadi Levy and (again) Salty's Lighthouse voice actor Gary Chalk ("Barbie in a Mermaid Tale 2")
- He, along with Enrique Cervantes and Salty's Lighthouse voice actor Scott McNeil voiced Android 16 from "Dragon Ball Z" in their respective languages.
- Both he and Octavio Rojas voiced Silva from "Shaman King" in their respective languages.
- He worked alongside Bin Shimada, Takeshi Aono, Kōzō Shioya, and Yoko Asagami on "The Galaxy Railways".
- He worked alongside Junko Noda, Nobutoshi Canna, and Hisayo Mochizuki on "Tokyo Mew Mew".