Hikaru Midorikawa (緑川光, born on May 2nd, 1968) is a Japanese voice actor who provided voices in the Japanese narration of Thomas & Friends.
He is best known for his roles as Softon in "Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo", the current voice for Tien Shinhan in "Dragon Ball", Zelgadis Greywords in "Slayers", and Marth from "Fire Emblem" and "Super Smash Bros."
- Oliver (third - seventh seasons)
- Harvey (sixth - eighth seasons)
- Bertie (first - eighth seasons)
- James' driver (James and the Trouble with Trees)
- James' fireman (Old Iron)
- Duck's driver (Donald's Duck)
- Percy's fireman (Percy and Harold)
- Skarloey's driver (The Old Bridge)
- Rheneas' driver (Rheneas and the Roller Coaster)
- A Miner (Put Upon Percy)
- A Porter (Buzz, Buzz)
- Wellsworth Yard Foreman (One Good Turn)
- The Hot Air Balloon's pilot (The Grand Opening)
- Some Passengers (Diesel Does it Again)
- Thomas Anthem (performed)
- Let's Have a Race (performed)
- Every Cloud has a Silver Lining (performed)
- Harold the Helicopter (performed)
- Both he and Erik Skjøld voiced Damian from "Pokémon" in their respective languages.
- Both he and Salty's Lighthouse voice actor Kirby Morrow voiced Allen from "Star Ocean EX" and Prince Eric/Nutcracker from "Barbie in the Nutcracker" in their respective languages.
- He, along with Enrique Cervantes and Salty's Lighthouse voice actor Scott McNeil voiced Android 16 from "Dragon Ball Z" in their respective languages.
- Both he and Octavio Rojas voiced Silva from "Shaman King" in their respective languages.
- He worked alongside Bin Shimada, Takeshi Aono, Kōzō Shioya, and Yoko Asagami on "The Galaxy Railways".
- He worked alongside Junko Noda, Nobutoshi Canna, and Hisayo Mochizuki on "Tokyo Mew Mew".