Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Hideyuki Umezu (born July 24th, 1955) is a Japanese voice actor who provides voices for the Japanese version of Thomas and Friends.
He is best known for voicing Yukinojyo from "Tenchi Muyo", Arthur Weasly from the "Harry Potter" films, Splinter from the original "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" cartoon, Book-sensei from "Soreike! Anpanman", Zazu from "The Lion King", and Pinky from "Animaniacs".
- Both he and Herman López voiced Krang from the 1987 "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" series in their respective languages.
- He voiced one of Mushibakinman's clones from Anpanman, the same character Kenji Utsumi voiced from the series.
- He is one of the few voice actors to appear in both Thomas and TUGS, in which he voices Zak, Burke, and Puffa.
- Both he and Jarosław Boberek both voiced Zeke in "Ice age" in their respective languages.
- Both he and Santiago Ziesmer voiced Huy from "The Prince of Egypt" in their respective languages.
- Both he and Reinder van der Naalt voiced Pinky from "Animaniacs" in their respective languages.
- He, along with Kōzō Shioya and Masashi Ebara, voiced characters together in "Animaniacs".
- He worked alongside Hirohiko Kakegawa, Rokurō Naya, and Tesshō Genda on "The Swan Princess II: Escape from Castle Mountain".
- He worked alongside Kumiko Higa, Daiki Nakamura, Kenta Miyake, Kiyoyuki Yanada, Tetsu Inada, Shinichirō Miki, Satoshi Katougi, Yasuhiko Kawazu, Junko Noda, and Yūsuke Numata on "MegaMan NT Warrior: Axess".
- Both he and Shingo Fujimori voiced characters together from "Hotel Transylvania".