Hide and Peep Thomas!, titled Hide and Peep Mystery in the US, is a booklet based on the 2012 special Blue Mountain Mystery. It is written in a choose-your-own-adventure format and involves turning pages to help Thomas find Luke in the Blue Mountain Quarry.
- Sir Handel
- Peter Sam
- Sir Topham Hatt
- Mr. Percival
- Diesel (mentioned)
- Salty (mentioned)
- Ferdinand (mentioned)
- Victor (mentioned)
- It was given away at Day Out with Thomas events, some US and UK DVD releases, and came free with issue 315 of the Thomas Express magazine. It was also available online.
- Images from Blue Mountain Mystery and Don't Bother Victor! are used.
- In Skarloey's description, the Skarloey Railway is described as a "branch line".
- Sir Handel's description states that his name was changed from "Falcon" to "Sir Handel" when he came to the Island of Sodor, when, in fact, his name was changed when he was bought by the Skarloey Railway.
- Peter Sam's bufferbeam is referred to as a buffer.
- A few images are mirrored.