|This article is about 'the magazine story'. You may be looking for 'the episode or the DVD'.|
- “I wish the Wishing Tree would last for ever!”
- ―Henry's special wish
One day, the Fat Controller informs the engines that the Sodor Wishing Tree has been damaged in a storm. He then orders Henry to take some woodsman to the tree. Henry is excited with his special job until he learns from Edward that sometimes trees are cut down. Next, he meets Toby who has broken down. This gives Henry an idea - he blocks all the tracks to the Wishing Tree. Henry was late to pick up the woodsmen, so Salty has to take them instead. Meanwhile, Harold the helicopter finds Henry and explains that the woodsmen are going to mend the tree, not cut it down. Henry clears the track and the woodsmen finally set to work. Then, Henry makes a very special wish!
- Sir Topham Hatt
- Emily (speaks in speech bubble only)
- Thomas (does not speak)
- Salty (does not speak)
- Harold (does not speak)
- The Tree Specialists (do not speak)
- Gordon (cameo)
- Annie and Clarabel (cameo)
- This episode is based on the twelfth season episode, Henry Gets It Wrong.
- A CGI promo of Toby appears in this story.