|For other uses, see Henry (disambiguation).|
- “I can't wait for slow tank engines like you! Goodbye!"
"Gosh! Have you ever seen anything like it?”
- ―Henry, speeding past Thomas
Henry, re-titled Henry the Green Engine in 2011, is the twenty-second book in the My Thomas Story Library series.
Henry is too expensive to keep because he keeps falling ill. The Fat Controller brings in some Welsh coal since he thinks Henry can do well with it, and Henry has never felt better.
- Sir Topham Hatt
- Edward (does not speak)
- Annie and Clarabel (do not speak)
- Bertie (cameo)
- This book is based on the story, "Coal" from the Railway Series book, Henry the Green Engine. The story "The Flying Kipper" from the same book is also mentioned.
- The book was released with a CD narrated by Michael Angelis in 2007.