|This article is about the episode. You may be looking for the magazine story.|
- “Well done, Henry!”
- ―the Bird Watcher
Henry's Good Deeds is the eighteenth episode of the thirteenth season.
The Sodor Warbler, a rare bird, has returned to the Island of Sodor, so the engines are taking visitors to see it. Henry's task is to collect the nesting pole and take it to Bluff's Cove. During his journey, Henry stops when he sees Thomas stopped to allow Farmer McColl and his sheep to go across the railway. Farmer McColl thanks Thomas for doing a good deed, which makes Henry want to do good deeds too.
Henry carries on up the line when he sees some pigs right by the track. He assumes the pigs want to get across the railway to play in the muddy field. So, Henry waits and then, the pigs go across the tracks and play in the muddy field, much to the annoyance of Farmer Trotter as he wanted his pigs to be clean for the county fair. Henry feels bad, and tries to make amends by reversing to allow the pigs some more space. However, his hissing causes the pigs to panic and spill crates of apples onto the track, just as Thomas arrives in the opposite direction with bird watchers aboard Annie and Clarabel. As the pigs are eating the apples, Thomas cannot move yet.
Henry decides to take the bird watchers for Thomas to Fenland Fields, where the Sodor Warbler has been seen. However, upon arrival at Fenland Field, Henry blows his whistle, scaring the Sodor Warbler so much that it flies away. This makes Henry feel worse than ever, as he still had not delivered the nesting pole to Bluff's Cove either.
On his way to Bluff's Cove, Henry sees a bird landing on his left buffer and gives it a ride to Bluff's Cove. To Henry's surprise, he brought the Sodor Warbler to the bird watchers at the station, who are very happy to see the rare bird. Thomas is pleased for Henry too, and Henry realises that he really did a good deed without even knowing it.
- Sir Topham Hatt
- Farmer Trotter
- Farmer McColl
- The Bird Watcher
- Annie and Clarabel (do not speak)
- James (cameo)
- Emily (cameo)
- The Teacher (cameo)
- The Lady with the Big Hat (cameo)
- The Welsh Bird Watcher (cameo)
- The Female Puppet Show Entertainer (cameo)
- Ben Small as Thomas
- Keith Wickham as Henry, Percy and Sir Topham Hatt
- Matt Wilkinson as Farmer McColl, Farmer Trotter and the Bird Watcher
- Martin Sherman as Thomas, Percy and the Bird Watcher
- Kerry Shale as Henry, Farmer Totter and Sir Topham Hatt
- William Hope as Farmer McColl
- This is the only episode in which Martin Sherman voices the Bird Watcher.
- This episode marks the first appearance of Bluff's Cove since the tenth season episode, James the Second Best and its first appearance in CGI.
- This was the last episode to air on Sprout on 26 September 2015.
- When Henry whistles goodbye, he has a different whistle sound.
In Other Languages
|Catalan||Les Bones Obres d'en Henry|
|Czech||Henryho Dobré Skutky|
|Danish||Henrys Gode Gerninger|
|Finnish||Päivän Hyvä Tö|
|French||Henry fait une bonne action|
|German||Henry will helfen|
|Greek||Οι καλές πράξεις του Χένρι|
|Indonesian||Perbuatan Baik Henry|
|Italian||Le Buone Azioni di Henry|
|Norwegian||Henrys gode gjerninger|
|Polish||Dobre Uczynki Henia|
|Romanian||Faptele Bune ale lui Henry|
|Slovak||Henryho dobré skutky|
|Spanish||Las Buenas Obras de Henry|
|Swedish||Henrys goda gärningar|
Home Media Releases