Henrietta's Holiday is a magazine story. It was originally published in the 1990s and republished in 2013 and 2015.
Toby and Henrietta hear that the quarry will be closed for two weeks for a holiday and both believe they will be on holiday. But the Fat Controller needs Henrietta for summer work and requires an extra coach for Gordon's train. Henrietta is not used to Gordon's speed, so she is pleased to be working with Thomas, Annie, and Clarabel. In the end, the Fat Controller puts her to work with Duck who is taking the seaside trains meaning she can gain her holiday after all.
- Thomas (omitted from the 2015 version)
- Henry (does not speak)
- James (mentioned)
- When re-published in 2015, an exclamation mark was added to the title.
- Henrietta is much longer than usual.
- Duck's face is a bit smaller than usual.
- Duck's whistle is missing.