|This article is about the episode. You may be looking for the magazine story.|
|Harold and the Flying Horse|
December 1st, 2003
Harold and the Flying Horse is the twentieth episode of the seventh season.
The Vicar is holding a fête and Harold is disappointed when he has to continue with safety patrol. However, he gets his chance to be useful when Pegasus, the carthorse, gets stuck in a ditch and has to be saved. Harold is then hailed as a hero at the fete afterwards.
- Sir Topham Hatt
- Henry (cameo)
- Gordon (cameo)
- James (cameo)
- Toby (cameo)
- Donald (cameo)
- Skarloey (cameo)
- Duke (cameo)
- Rusty (cameo)
- Annie and Clarabel (cameo)
- Henrietta (cameo)
- Bertie (cameo)
- Trevor (cameo)
- Butch (cameo)
- Tiger Moth (cameo)
- Stephen Hatt (cameo)
- Bridget Hatt (cameo)
- Nancy (cameo)
- Sodor Brass Band (cameo)
- The Vicar of Wellsworth (mentioned)
- Stock footage from Trucks!, Thomas and the Rumours, Oliver's Find, Make Someone Happy, James and the Red Balloon, and Edward's Brass Band is used.
- The Fat Controller references the Greek legend "Hercules".
- The US version has the original music instead of the new music.
- The Danish title of this episode is "The Flying Horse".
- When Thomas leaves the station, a white blotch (presumably a film glitch) is visible in the centre-right.
- In the US narration, the event is referred to as a garden party, but the sign still says fete.
- When Percy arrives at Maithwaite, Toby and Henrietta pass by, but in the next scene, they are no where to be seen.
- A brakevan should have been added to Donald's train.
- In a deleted scene, Henry is on Thomas' Branch Line