|This article is about the episode. You may be looking for the magazine story.|
|Harold and the Flying Horse|
Harold and the Flying Horse is the twentieth episode of the seventh season.
The Vicar is holding a fête and Harold is disappointed when he has to continue with safety patrol. However, he gets his chance to be useful when Pegasus, the carthorse, gets stuck in a ditch and has to be saved. Harold is then hailed as a hero at the fête afterwards.
- Sir Topham Hatt
- The Vicar of Wellsworth (does not speak)
- Henry (cameo)
- Gordon (cameo)
- James (cameo)
- Toby (cameo)
- Skarloey (cameo)
- Rusty (cameo)
- Annie and Clarabel (cameo)
- Henrietta (cameo)
- Bertie (cameo)
- Butch (cameo)
- Tiger Moth (cameo)
- Stephen Hatt (cameo)
- Bridget Hatt (cameo)
- Jem Cole (cameo)
- Farmer Trotter (cameo)
- Nancy (cameo)
- Sodor Brass Band (cameo)
- Donald (stock footage cameo)
- Duke (stock footage cameo)
- Trevor (stock footage cameo)
- Rumblin Bridge
- Suddery Castle
- Trestle Bridge
- The Fishing Village (stock footage)
- Rheneas Viaduct (stock footage)
- Going by production order, this is the ninth episode of the seventh season.
- Stock footage from Trucks!, Thomas and the Rumours, Oliver's Find, Make Someone Happy, James and the Red Balloon and Edward's Brass Band is used.
- The Fat Controller references the Greek legend "Hercules".
- Pegasus' cart is really Trevor's hay cart from Twin Trouble.
- Some US versions have the original music instead of the new music.
- A production made miniature model of Pegasus was sold to The Coffey Man Preservation from The Prop Gallery.
- This is one of several episodes from the seventh season to have its title card read on Nick Jr. and PBS airings.
- When Thomas leaves the station, a white blotch (presumably a film glitch) is visible in the centre-right.
- In the US narration, the event is referred to as a garden party, but the sign still says fete.
- When Percy arrives at Maithwaite, Toby and Henrietta pass by, but in the next scene, they are no where to be seen.
- In a deleted scene, Henry is on Thomas' Branch Line.
- When Harold leaves the party, it is daytime. However, because stock footage is used, in the next shot it is sundown.
In Other Languages
|Danish||Den flyvende hest||The Flying Horse|
|Japanese||ハロルドとそらとぶうま||Harold and the Flying Horse|
|Welsh||Ceffyl Yn Hadfan!||Horse and Harold|
|Chinese||哈罗德与飞马||Harold and Pegasus|
|Korean||해롤드와 하늘을 나는 말||Harold and I Say the Sky!|
|Italian||Harold e il Cavallo Volante||Harold and the Flying Horse|
|Russian||Гарольд и летающая лошадь||Harold and the Flying Horse|
|Hungarian||Harold és a repülő ló||Harold and the Flying Horse|
|Romanian||Harold şi Calul Zburător||Harold and the Flying Horse|
|Slovak||Harold a lietajúci kôň||Harold and the Flying Horse|
|Polish||Harold i Latający Koń||Harold and the Flying Horse|
|Swedish||Harold och den flygande hästen||Harold and the Flying Horse|
Home Media Releases
- Engines to the Rescue
- The Complete Seventh Series
- My First Thomas with Bertie and Harold
- Cheery Holiday Collection
- Fergus Breaks the Rules and Other Adventures
- Something Fishy and Other Adventures