|This article is about the episode. You may be looking for the magazine story.|
|Harold and the Flying Horse|
December 1st, 2003
Harold and the Flying Horse is the twentieth episode of the seventh season.
The Vicar is holding a fête and Harold is disappointed when he has to continue with safety patrol. However, he gets his chance to be useful when Pegasus, the carthorse, gets stuck in a ditch and has to be saved. Harold is then hailed as a hero at the fete afterwards.
- Sir Topham Hatt
- Henry (cameo)
- Gordon (cameo)
- James (cameo)
- Toby (cameo)
- Donald (cameo)
- Skarloey (cameo)
- Duke (cameo)
- Rusty (cameo)
- Annie and Clarabel (cameo)
- Henrietta (cameo)
- Bertie (cameo)
- Trevor (cameo)
- Butch (cameo)
- Tiger Moth (cameo)
- Stephen Hatt (cameo)
- Bridget Hatt (cameo)
- Nancy (cameo)
- Sodor Brass Band (cameo)
- The Vicar of Wellsworth (mentioned)
- Stock footage from Trucks!, Thomas and the Rumours, Oliver's Find, Make Someone Happy, James and the Red Balloon, and Edward's Brass Band is used.
- The Fat Controller references the Greek legend "Hercules".
- The US version has the original music instead of the new music.
- The Danish title of this episode is "The Flying Horse". In Japan, this episode is called "Harold and the Department of Sky Horse". The Welsh title is "Ceffyl Yn Hadfan!" meaning "Horse and Harold".
- When Thomas leaves the station, a white blotch (presumably a film glitch) is visible in the centre-right.
- In the US narration, the event is referred to as a garden party, but the sign still says fete.
- When Percy arrives at Maithwaite, Toby and Henrietta pass by, but in the next scene, they are no where to be seen.
- A brakevan should have been added to Donald's train.
- In a deleted scene, Henry is on Thomas' Branch Line.