The Hara Model Railway Museum, or simply the Hara Railway Museum, is a Japanese model railway museum located in Nishi-ku, Yokohama containing some of the models used in the television series.
- Donald and Douglas
- Bill and Ben
- Sir Handel
- Peter Sam
- Annie and Clarabel
- Red and Cream Express Coaches
- An Oil Tanker
- Several Brake Vans
- Narrow Gauge Trucks
- Most of the models were previously displayed at Nitrogen Studios and Thomas Town.
- Donald and Douglas' eye mechanisms were broken when they were shipped to the museum, so as a quick fix, the museum painted eyes for them.
- Harold is currently missing his mouth.
- Gordon is wearing his New Series worried face, Henry is wearing his sad face, Toby is wearing his Classic Series worried face, and Mavis is wearing her worried face.
- Rusty's eyes are wonky.