Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Hara Model Railway Museum, or simply the Hara Railway Museum, is a Japanese model railway museum located in Nishi-ku, Yokohama containing some of the models used in the television series.
- Donald and Douglas
- Bill and Ben
- Sir Handel
- Peter Sam
- Annie and Clarabel
- Red and Cream Express Coaches
- An Oil Tanker
- Several Brake Vans
- Narrow Gauge Trucks
- Most of the models were previously displayed at Nitrogen Studios and Thomas Town.
- Donald and Douglas' eye mechanisms were broken when they were shipped to the museum, so as a quick fix, the museum painted eyes for them.
- Harold is currently missing his mouth.
- Gordon is wearing his New Series worried face, Henry is wearing his sad face, Toby is wearing his Classic Series worried face, and Mavis is wearing her worried face.