The Hara Model Railway Museum (Japanese: 原鉄道模型博物館) , or simply the Hara Railway Museum, is a Japanese model railway museum located in Nishi-ku, Yokohama containing some of the models used in the television series.
- Thomas (normal, replica, pack model)
- Percy (normal and pack model)
- Donald and Douglas
- Bill and Ben
- Lady (replica)
- Sir Handel
- Peter Sam
- Annie and Clarabel
- Red and Cream Express Coaches
- An Oil Tanker
- Several Brake Vans
- Narrow Gauge Trucks
Large scale model
- Several Workmen
- A Guard
- Sodor Brass Band
- Water Tower
- Coal Staithes
- Signal Box
- Lineside Hut
- Telephone Box
- Post Boxes
- Most of the models were previously displayed at Nitrogen Studios and Thomas Town.
- Some of the characters' parts are broken or missing:
- Donald and Douglas' eye mechanisms were broken when they were shipped to the museum, so as a quick fix, the museum painted eyes for them.
- One of the axle bearings on Edward's tender is missing.
- The axle bearings on Gordon's tender are missing. His rear left buffer was also missing, but it was later repaired in 2017.
- Percy's whistle and headlamp lens are missing.
- Harold was originally displayed without his mouth, but has since recieved it back in a surprised expression.
- The models are displayed from their last use in filming of the twelfth season. This is why some of the engines are smiling, while Gordon, Toby, and Mavis have their worried face mask, and Henry has his sad face mask. In addition, James most likely does not have a full eye mechanism since his model was previously seen with a CGI motion tracker (used in the twelfth season to track the CGI faces on the engines while they were moving during production) while it was on display at Nitrogen Studios and is wearing a fake happy face mask.
- The museum decorates the models during Christmas time.
- The models of Thomas, Annie, Clarabel, Bill and Ben were used for referencing for CoolProps, which are making replicas of said characters.