The Hara Model Railway Museum (Japanese: 原鉄道模型博物館) , or simply the Hara Railway Museum, is a Japanese model railway museum located in Nishi-ku, Yokohama containing some of the models used in the television series.
- Donald and Douglas
- Bill and Ben
- Sir Handel
- Peter Sam
- Annie and Clarabel
- Red and Cream Express Coaches
- An Oil Tanker
- Several Brake Vans
- Narrow Gauge Trucks
- Most of the models were previously displayed at Nitrogen Studios and Thomas Town.
- Some of the characters' parts are broken or missing:
- Donald and Douglas' eye mechanisms were broken when they were shipped to the museum, so as a quick fix, the museum painted eyes for them.
- One of the axle bearings on Edward's tender is missing.
- The axle bearings on Gordon's tender are missing.
- Percy's whistle and headlamp lens are missing.
- Harold is currently missing his mouth.
- The models are displayed from their last use in filming of the twelfth season. This is why some of the engines are smiling, while Gordon, Toby, and Mavis have their worried face mask, and Henry has his sad face mask. In addition, James is wearing a fake happy face mask as his model was seen with an animation cel mask (used during the production of the twelfth season for his CGI face mask) while it was on display at Nitrogen Studios.