Happy Hook is a crane at the Sodor Dieselworks.
Happy Hook was old and did not work properly and Dart complained about the crane.
Kevin loved playing with the old crane. Happy Hook was restored at the end of Day of the Diesels.
In the seventeenth season, Diesel 10 decorated Happy Hook with Christmas lights, red ribbons and a mistletoe.
Happy Hook's cab is painted orange and his tower and crane arm is painted grey.
- Season 16 - Bust My Buffers! (does not speak)
- Season 17 - The Missing Christmas Decorations (does not speak) and Away From the Sea (does not speak)
- Season 18 - Disappearing Diesels (does not speak)
- Season 19 - Henry Spots Trouble (does not speak), Wild Water Rescue (does not speak) and Diesel's Ghostly Christmas (does not speak)
- Day of the Diesels (does not speak)
|Harold • Bulstrode • P. S. Cumberland Road • S.S. Kathryn • Dignity • Mermaid • North Star • Nancy and Violet|
|Cranky • Jeremy • Colin • Captain • Owen • Merrick • Reg • S.S. Roxstar • Tiger Moth • Lucinda • The Queen of Sodor • A.J.R. No.1 • Ol' Wheezy • Hee-Haw • Sodor Line • Happy Hook • The Cranes • Krystyna • G-Hewi • Tugboats • The Aeroplane • The Salvage Barges • The Canal Boats • The Mail Boat • Lakesider III • The Fultan Ferry • The Tramp Steamer • AC.3929 • The Hot Air Balloon|
|Bluebird • The Tug Boat • The Yacht • The Lifeboats • Sodor Voyager • S.S. Sodor • Sir Topham • Steam Boat • The Seaplane • Sodor • The Airship • The Speedboat • Seasprite • Lizzie • The Submarine • S.S. Sodor Queen • S.S. Sodor Steamline • Sodor Harbor • Dilly|