|Happy Ever After|
Happy Ever After is the nineteenth episode of the fifth season.
Mrs. Kyndley's daughter is getting married, but Mrs. Kyndley has not got the good luck package ready. Percy, wanting to help out, looks around and finds a new set of buffers and a flatbed, satisfying the first two criteria. He later finds Old Slow Coach and uses her for the "something old" object, and finally meets a ribbon-adorned Thomas. The delighted bride gives Percy a kiss, to Thomas' mirth.
- Old Slow Coach
- Sir Topham Hatt
- Mrs. Kyndley
- Mrs. Kyndley's Daughter
- James (cameo)
- Annie and Clarabel (cameo)
- The Refreshment Lady (cameo)
- The Storyteller (cameo)
- Bulstrode (faceless; cameo)
- Bulstrode makes a cameo, however, his face and eye mechanism have been removed.
- Mrs. Kyndley has a different appearance than the one in Thomas' Christmas Party.
- This episode marks Terence's last speaking role and Old Slow Coach's last appearance to date.
- The Italian title of this episode is "And They Lived Happily Ever After". In Germany, this episode is titled "The Good Luck Package". The Swedish title is "All's Well, That Ends Well". In Japan, it is titled "Hooray, Hooray".
- Annie and Clarabel are seen in their new coats of paint, which they would not receive until Sir Topham Hatt's Holiday.
- Thomas, Old Slow Coach, and the new buffers all have a horseshoe on them, but the truck does not.
- When the bride and groom leave the church, "Here Comes the Bride" can be heard playing in the background. "Here Comes the Bride" is traditionally played at the beginning of a wedding.
- When Thomas and Percy are at the wedding in some side shots, a gap can be seen between Thomas' eyes and his face mask.
- In a deleted scene, Percy is missing at the wedding.
- In this episode, Bulgy's Bridge has tracks running under it.
- Percy's lamp disappears when he is at the docks.
- In the scene of Mrs. Kyndley waving the flag, she is wearing a yellow shirt and a green skirt. In the closeup shot of her, she is wearing a brown coat.
- When Percy puffs through Tidmouth Hault, his driver is not wearing his cap. Also, the back of his head and his body are missing.