Hadar Shachaf Ma'ayan (Hebrew: הדר שחף מעיין, born August 31st, 1976) is an Israeli voice actress who provided voices in the Hebrew dub of Thomas and the Magic Railroad.
She is best known for voicing the title character of "Sailor Moon", Bart Simpson in "The Simpsons Movie", Isa the Iguana from "Dora the Explorer", Phineas from "Phineas and Ferb", Miss Yelp from "Horton Hears a Who!", Sleeping Beauty from "Shrek the Third", Nymphadora Tonks from the "Harry Potter" films, Mrs. Turner from "The Fairly OddParents", Lila Test from "Johnny Test", Mrs. Wicket from "Mr. Bean: The Animated Series", Daphne Blake from "Scooby-Doo: Mystery, Inc.", Mia from "Cars", Alex from "Totally Spies", Maketh Tua from "Star Wars Rebels", Nanette from "Gnomeo & Juliet" and Lola Bunny from "The Looney Tunes Show" and "Baby Looney Tunes".
She is also the older sister of Gilan Shachaf.
- Both she and Linda Ballantyne voiced Sailor Moon in their respective languages.
- Both she and Marjolein Algera voiced Bart in "The Simpsons Movie" in their respective languages.
- She, Radovan Vaculík, Ringo Starr, Carlos Enrique Bonilla, Jorge Ornelas, Enzo Avolio, Víctor Delgado, Bohuslav Kalva, Daiki Nakamura, Aku Laitinen, Marjolein Algera, Jukka Voutilaninen, Shinobu Adachi, Pasi Ruohonen, Loretta Santini, Olga Hnidey, Don Nemitz, Bin Shimada, Reinder van der Naalt, Ángel Amorós, Gerardo Reyero, Luis Alfonso Padilla, Octavio Rojas, Louise Raeder, Humberto Vélez, Chie Kōjiro, Samuel Harjanne, Keiko Toda, Pierce Brosnan, George Carlin and Alec Baldwin all worked on "The Simpsons".
- Both she and Salty's Lighthouse voice actress Venus Terzo voiced Lucia von Bardas from "Fantastic Four: World's Greatest Heroes" in their respective languages.
- She, Chiara Gioncardi, Rob Silvestri, Jukka Voutilaninen, Alan Kennedy, John Hasler, Albert Cohen, Edson Matus, David Stoten, Adam Beck and Jarosław Boberek all worked on "Gnomeo and Juliet".