|This article is about the game. You may be looking for the song, the DVD or the promotional DVD.|
Go Go Thomas is a 3D game application developed by Budge Studios, available to download for free on iTunes and the Google Play store (Formerly Android Market). It also offers In-App purchases.
Budge Studios™ presents Thomas & Friends: Go Go Thomas! - a fun speed game for kids. Race against other engines or select two trains to race against a friend! Use speed boosters to help you race your fastest, and complete your trophy for a special special delivery. Full steam ahead!
- Race as Thomas, Percy, James, Emily or Toby against other engines
- Play in either “1 Player” or “2 Player” mode to challenge a friend!
- Tap the green button as fast as you can to get going
- Use speed boosters to puff even faster – a unique one for each engine!
- Speed through different 3-D settings, from the Countryside to the Castle!
- Unlock a new trophy piece with each win
- Slide all of the pieces together to complete your trophy and get the special
- Thomas’ Speed Boost: Accelerate your speed
- Percy’s Track Jump Booster: Jump in the air and land further ahead
- James’ Turbo Boost: Boost faster than any of the other engines
- Toby’s Lightning Burst Booster: The flashiest of them all
- Emily’s Steam Boost: Boost further along her track
- The Countryside - Thomas (free)
- The Castle - Toby
- The Canyon - Emily
- The Docks - James
- The Drawbridge - Percy
- Thomas (Speed Boost, free)
- Percy (Track Jump, in-app purchase)
- James (Turbo Boost, in-app purchase)
- Toby (Lightning Burst, in-app purchase)
- Emily (Steam Boost, in-app purchase)
- Diesel (Power Shift, non-playable)
- Henry (on picture only)
- Gordon (on picture only)
- Edward (on picture only)
- Sir Topham Hatt (voice-over)
- Toby has his original bell sound.
- Diesel's Power Shift allows him to use the other engines' speed boosters to overtake them. This explains why he incorrectly uses Thomas', Emily's, James' and Percy's whistles and Toby's bell.
- Emily has Henry's whistle sound.
- James' wheels are red.
- Each engine's wheels and pistons do not move.
- The middle of each engine's wheels are white.
- James' and Emily's tenders are actually bigger than them.
- James is missing his whistle.