Gilan Shachaf (Hebrew: גילן שחף, born September 22nd, 1985) is an Israeli voice actor, singer and musician who joined the Hebrew voice cast of Thomas & Friends as a guest actor in Sodor's Legend of the Lost Treasure. Shachaf provided voices and performed songs in the Hebrew dubs of Sodor's Legend of the Lost Treasure, Tale of the Brave and King of the Railway.
He is known for voicing Billy from "Bolt", Mark Chang from "The Fairly Oddparents", Kristoff Bjorgman from the "Frozen" franchise, Mordecai from "Regular Show", Scott Tracy from "Thunderbirds are Go", Alvin from "ALVINNN!!! and The Chipmunks", Klaus from "Supa Strikas" and Nash from "The Good Dinosaur".
- James (Sodor's Legend of the Lost Treasure only)
- Timothy (Tale of the Brave only)
- Ryan (Sodor's Legend of the Lost Treasure only)
- Skarloey (King of the Railway only)
- Skiff (Sodor's Legend of the Lost Treasure only)
- Jack (King of the Railway only)
- Working Together Again (performed)
- Searching Everywhere (performed)
- It's Gonna be a Great Day (performed)
- Monsters Everywhere (performed)
- Our Tale of the Brave (performed)
- Let's Be Brave (performed)
- We Make a Team Together (performed)