Gilan Shachaf (Hebrew: גילן שחף, born September 22nd, 1985) is an Israeli voice actor, singer and musician who joined the Hebrew voice cast of Thomas & Friends in Sodor's Legend of the Lost Treasure. Shachaf provided voices and performed songs in the Hebrew dubs of Sodor's Legend of the Lost Treasure, Tale of the Brave and King of the Railway.
He is known for voicing Billy from "Bolt", Mark Chang from "The Fairly Oddparents", Kristoff Bjorgman from "Frozen" and "Frozen Fever", Mordecai from "Regular Show", Scott Tracy from "Thunderbirds are Go", Alvin from "ALVINNN!!! and The Chipmunks", Klaus from "Supa Strikas" and Nash from "The Good Dinosaur".
- James (Sodor's Legend of the Lost Treasure only)
- Timothy (Tale of the Brave)
- Ryan (Sodor's Legend of the Lost Treasure only)
- Skarloey (King of the Railway)
- He is the younger brother of Hadar Shachaf Ma'ayan.
- He Rasmus Hardiker, David Menkin, Teresa Gallagher, William Hope, Bob Golding, Nick Ostler, Dave Peacock, Mark Huckerby, Saar Badishi and Yehonatan Magon have worked on "Thunderbirds Are Go". There have also been several other people that have worked on other parts of the Thunderbirds franchise: