Gerardo Reyero (born on October 2nd, 1965) is a Mexican voice actor who provides voices in the Latin American narration of Thomas & Friends.
He is best known for voicing Lord Frieza in "Dragon Ball Z", Spritz T. Cat in "Samurai Pizza Cats", Reverend Lovejoy from "The Simpsons", Cyclops from "X-Men: The Animated Series", Meta Knight from the "Kirby" anime, Tuxedo Mask from "Sailor Moon", Devimon from "Digimon Adventure", the Chief from "T.U.F.F. Puppy", Han Solo from the "Star Wars" franchise and The Candlemaker from "The Book of Life".
- Duck (Samson at Your Service onwards)
- Diesel 10 (Misty Island Rescue onwards; except Day of the Diesels)
- The Duke of Boxford (Hero of the Rails onwards)
- The Maithwaite stationmaster (Wonky Whistle only)
- Gordon (Thomas and the Magic Railroad; TV Version)
- Both he and Hideo Ishikawa voiced Jushiro Ukitake from "Bleach" in their respective languages.
- He, along with Masashi Ebara and Robert Missler voiced Might Guy from "Naruto" in their respective languages.
- Both he and Salty's Lighthouse voice actor Ian James Corlett voiced Mikado Sanzenin from "Ranma 1/2" in their respective languages.
- Both he and Tommy Kenter voiced Tuxedo Mask from "Sailor Moon" in their respective languages.
- Both he and Simcha Barbiro voiced Lord Frieza from "Dragon Ball GT" in their respective languages.