|This article is about 'the Buzz Book'. You may be looking for 'the episode, the Railway Series book, the My First Thomas book, the Malaysian DVD, or the Philippine DVD'.|
- “He's bumped us! Let's pay him out!”
- ―The Skarloey Railway Coaches
Sir Handel gets into trouble with some coaches and Skarloey, the old engine, comes to the rescue.
- James (does not speak)
- Rheneas (does not speak)
- Sir Handel (does not speak)
- Peter Sam (does not speak)
- Terence (cameo)
- The Fat Controller (mentioned)
- The Thin Controller (mentioned)
- The cover features an image from Home at Last.
- In the first picture, Sir Handel and Rheneas have their faces swapped.
- The Skarloey Railway is said to be run by the Thin Controller who only appeared in the Railway Series, while the Fat Controller ran the railway at this point in the television series.
- In most of the pictures, Sir Handel and Skarloey's train has three coaches, but when Sir Handel is stopped by the sheep he has four coaches.
- On the cover, Skarloey does not have eyebrows.
In Other Languages