|This article is about the episode. You may be looking for the book.|
|Follow that Flour|
October 2nd, 2006
Follow that Flour is the first episode of the tenth season.
Thomas is jealous when James gets to take some flour to the Harvest Festival and decides to hide the truck. However, a door opens and the flour leaks everywhere. Thomas is upset and goes to get a new truck, but the only full truck left is at the back of a siding and James has to help. The flour is made into delicious cakes and bread for the festival and Thomas cheers for James.
- Dusty Dave
- Sir Topham Hatt (does not speak)
- Skarloey (cameo)
- Rheneas (cameo)
- Sir Handel (cameo)
- Peter Sam (cameo)
- Duncan (cameo)
- Rusty (cameo)
- Trevor (cameo)
- Bulgy (cameo)
- Stephen Hatt (cameo)
- Bridget Hatt (cameo)
- The Refreshment Lady (cameo)
- Mr. Percival (mentioned)
- For an unknown reason, most of this episode was shot with the large scale models of Thomas and James.
- The German title of this episode is "Always Track After a Meal" or "Always Trace the Flour". In Norway it is called "The Flour that Disappeared".
- This episode marks Sir Handel's first appearance since the fourth season.
- Thomas reversed into a siding, so, seeing he was pushing the flour truck, he should have seen the trail of flour.
- Why did Thomas think James was being bossy even when James asked him kindly to shunt the truck?
- The truck could not have carried enough flour to leave such a long trail.
- Since the flour was in bags, there should have still been flour in the truck.
- Brakevans should have been added to Rusty, Skarloey, Rheneas, Sir Handel, Duncan, Peter Sam, Thomas, and James' trains.
- Wooden Railway - Thomas and the Flour Car (discontinued)