|This article is about the episode. You may be looking for the book.|
Follow that Flour is the first episode of the tenth season.
Thomas is jealous when James gets to take some flour to the Harvest Festival and decides to hide the truck. However, a door on its right side opens and the flour leaks everywhere. Thomas is upset and goes to get a new truck, but the only full truck left is at the back of a siding and James has to help. The flour is made into delicious cakes and bread for the festival and Thomas cheers for James.
- "Dusty" Dave
- Sir Topham Hatt (does not speak)
- Skarloey (cameo)
- Rheneas (cameo)
- Sir Handel (cameo)
- Peter Sam (cameo)
- Duncan (cameo)
- Rusty (cameo)
- Trevor (cameo)
- Bulgy (cameo)
- Stephen Hatt (cameo)
- Bridget Hatt (cameo)
- Refreshment Lady (cameo)
- Mr. Percival (mentioned)
- This episode marks Sir Handel's first appearance since the fourth season episode, Bowled Out.
- The large scale open wagons have the faces of regular scale vans.
- This is the first episode narrated by Alexandru Rusu in Romania since the seventh season.
- When Thomas leaves the the Intersection, his steam platform is visible.
- James' steam platform is visible when he pulls up next to Thomas at the start of the episode.
- When Thomas finds the first flour truck, his steam platform is visible.
In Other Languages
|Spanish||Sigue esa Harina / El Rastro de Harina||Follow that Flour / The Track of Flour|
|Portuguese||Siga Aquela Farinha||Follow that Meal|
|French||Suivre la Farine||Follow that Flour|
|Norwegian||Melet som forsvant||The Flour that Disappeared|
|Danish||Følg Melet||Follow Flour|
|Swedish||Mjöispåret||The Flour Trail|
|Dutch||Meel op het Spoor||Flour on the Track|
|German||Immer der Mehlspur Nach||Always the Flour to Track|
|Italian||Segui Quella Farina||Follow That Flour|
|Catalan||Segueixi que la Farina||Follow That Flour|
|Finnish||Seuraa Että Jauhot||Follow that Flour|
|Hungarian||A Liszt Nyomában||Following in the Footsteps of List|
|Romanian||Urmărește Dâra de Făină||Follow the Trail of Flour|
|Polish||Śladem Mąki||In the Footsteps of Flour|
|Croatian||Slijedi da je Brašno||Follow that Flour|
|Czech||Jeď Za Tou Moukou||Go Behind the Flour|
|Slovak||Choď Za Tou Múkou||Go Behind the Flour|
|Japanese||あのこむぎこをおいかけろ!||Follow that Flour|
|Russian||Следуй за Мукой||Follow Torment|
|Greek||ακολουθήσουν το αλεύρι||Follow that Flour|
|Korean||숨바꼭질||Hide and Seek|
|Thai||ตามแป้งนั่นไป||According to a Flour|
Home Media Releases