|This article is about the episode. You may be looking for the magazine story.|
Flour Power is the twenty-sixth episode of the ninth season.
Thomas and Diesel are collecting flour on Halloween. Diesel tries to scare Thomas, but Thomas scares Diesel instead by covering himself with flour. On his way back, Thomas realises the things that Diesel used to scare him are nothing to worry about.
- Sir Topham Hatt
- Henry (does not speak)
- James (cameo)
- Emily (cameo)
- The Baker (cameo)
- Lady Hatt (mentioned)
- The episode's name is a play on the 60's saying "Flower Power."
- When the camera looks beside the boy's bed, an ERTL Percy and a Thomas and the Magic Railroad poster are visible.
- The episode's plot is similar to the second season episode, Ghost Train.
- Going by production order, this is the eleventh episode of the ninth season.
- This is the final episode narrated by Daniel Vulcu in Romania and Ian MacAmhlaigh in Scotland.
- The narrator says "Suddenly, Thomas felt something touch his tender," but Thomas is a tank engine. "Bunker" is the correct term.
- No one is seen pulling a chain to release the flour from the chute when Thomas rolls underneath it.
- When Thomas rolls under the chute, he biffs some trucks out of the way. Then, when Thomas comes out covered in flour, Diesel is in front of Thomas, not the trucks.
- When Thomas is trying to find Diesel in the yards, his lamp is not dirty. But when Diesel scares Thomas, his lamp is dirty.
- Diesel: Woooooooooo! Thoooooomas!
- Diesel: Look out! The ghost engine is after your funnel!
- Thomas: Cinders and Ashes!
In Other Languages
|Italian||Lo Scherzo della Farina||The Flour's Joke|
|German||Der Geisterlok||The Ghost Engine|
|Gaelic||An T-einnsean Taibhseil||The Ghost Engine|
|Japanese||トーマスとこむぎのちから||Thomas and the Power of Wheat|
|Danish||Spøgelsestoget||The Ghost Train|
|Swedish||Klekansiktet||The Pale Face|
|Portuguese||O Poder da Farinha||The Flour Power|
|Spanish||La Harina Al Poder||The Flour to the Power|
|Hungarian||A Szellemmozdony||The Ghost Train|
|Russian||Сила муки||The Power of Flour|
|Romanian||Puterra Făinii||Flour Power|
|Czech||Strašidelná mouka||Haunted Flour|
|Polish||Moc mąki||Flour Power|
|Slovak||Strašidelná múka||Haunted Flour|
Home Media Releases