Engine Friends is a two-disc US DVD set featuring two first season episodes, two second season episodes, two fourth season episodes, one fifth season episode, four sixth season episodes, one seventh season episode, three ninth season episodes, three tenth season episodes, and two eleventh season episodes.
All aboard for epic stories of friendships on the rails - learn how Thomas met his best friend Percy for the first time and how Edward helped save Trevor the Tractor Engine from being scrapped. Join the Really Useful Engines and see when Toby showed how being helpful is the most fun and when the unlikely duo of Emily and Whiff coupled up and became firm friends! Journey along with Thomas and the rest of the Steam Team to experience the adventures that led to fast friendships. See how the greatest destinations are often those closest to home... as long as you are with your Engine Friends!
- Thomas and Bertie's Great Race (Ringo Starr)
- Trouble in the Shed (Ringo Starr)
- Saved from Scrap (Ringo Starr)
- A New Friend for Thomas (Ringo Starr)
- Granpuff (George Carlin)
- Sleeping Beauty (George Carlin)
- Make Someone Happy (Alec Baldwin)
- A Bad Day for Harold (Alec Baldwin)
- Twin Trouble (Alec Baldwin)
- Edward the Really Useful Engine (Alec Baldwin)
- Rusty Saves the Day (Alec Baldwin)
- Emily's New Coaches (Michael Brandon)
- Thomas and the Rainbow (Michael Brandon)
- Thomas and the New Engine (Michael Brandon)
- Thomas and the Statue (Michael Brandon)
- Follow that Flour (Michael Brandon)
- Toby's Afternoon Off (Michael Brandon)
- Edward Strikes Out (Michael Brandon)
- Hide and Peep (Michael Brandon)
- Emily and the Garbage (Michael Brandon)
- Sir Topham Hatt's Scrapbook
- Picture Puzzle Fun
- "Who Am I?" Picture Game
- Gordon's Memory Game
- "Spot the Difference" Game
- Some releases include a free copy of Hide and Peep Thomas!
- When released on demand for WOW Internet Cable, only the episodes from disc two are shown.
- This release is available on iTunes.
- For some reason, Whiff is on the title card of this release when viewed on the console version of Netflix.
- All of the first and second season episodes are mistakenly dated 1995 in the end credits.
- Footage from Thomas and the New Engine is used in the first few seconds of Thomas and the Statue.
- The eleventh season episodes use the eighth-tenth season intro and credits.
- A Bad Day for Harold and Edward the Really Useful Engine are given their UK titles.