- "Don't want new coaches! Don't want new coaches!"
- ―Thomas thinking Emily's Coaches are his, Emily's New Coaches
After saving Oliver, two six-wheeled green and cream coloured coaches were given to Emily in the seventh season and were seen in every season since up until the seventeenth. They reappeared in the nineteenth season episode, Toad and the Whale.
In the fifteenth season, Emily gained more than just one composite coach.
Emily's Coaches are based on Six-wheeled Clerestory Roof Coaches used on the Great Western Railway.
Emily's Coaches are painted in an emerald green livery, like Emily, with yellow lining and white window surrounds. In a magazine story, the coaches are painted orange instead of emerald green.
- The centre wheels on the coaches do not have flanges.
- One of Emily's coaches used to be on display in Canada at Nitrogen Studios.
- Bachmann HO models of the coaches appeared in the 2015 Marvel Movie "Ant-Man", along with models of Thomas and Annie and Clarabel.