After saving Oliver, two six-wheeled green and cream coloured coaches were given to Emily in the seventh season and were seen in every season since up until the seventeenth. They reappeared in the nineteenth season episode, Toad and the Whale.
In the fifteenth season, Emily gained more than just one composite coach.
Percy pulled one of the coaches in Wild Water Rescue when he was supposed to take the Mayor to the Sodor Search and Rescue Centre's 1000th rescue celebration.
Emily's Coaches are based on Six-wheeled Clerestory Roof Coaches used on the Great Western Railway.
Emily's Coaches are painted in an emerald green livery, like Emily, with yellow lining and white window surrounds. In a magazine story, the coaches are painted orange instead of emerald green.
- Season 7 - Emily's New Coaches, What's the Matter with Henry? and Bulgy Rides Again
- Season 8 - Emily's New Route and Chickens to School
- Season 9 - Respect for Gordon
- Season 11 - Dream On
- Season 13 - Splish Splash Splosh and Buzzy Bees
- Season 14 - Merry Winter Wish
- Season 15 - Edward the Hero
- Season 16 - Muddy Matters
- Season 19 - Toad and the Whale, The Little Engine Who Raced Ahead, Goodbye Fat Controller, Wild Water Rescue and Diesel's Ghostly Christmas
- Season 20 - Toby's New Friend, Diesel and the Ducklings, Bradford the Brake Van, The Railcar and the Coaches and The Missing Breakdown Train
- Season 21 - Stuck in Gear, P.A. Problems, Unscheduled Stops, Philip's Number and The Big Freeze
- The centre wheels on the coaches do not have flanges.
- One of Emily's coaches used to be on display in Canada at Nitrogen Studios.
- Bachmann HO models of the coaches appeared in the 2015 Marvel Movie "Ant-Man", along with models of Thomas and Annie and Clarabel.
* RWS only | ** T&F only |