Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Eduardo Fonseca (born September 2nd, 1958) is a Mexican voice actor who provides voices in the Latin American narration of Thomas & Friends.
He is best known for voicing Slithe in "ThunderCats", El Ray from "¡Mucha Lucha!", Dr. Thornhill from the 2013 "Max Steel" series, Mr. Blik from "Catscratch", Nergal from "The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy", Avery Bullock from "American Dad!", Rhino and Tinkerer from "The Spectacular Spider-Man", and Chimera from "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic".
- Both he and Bin Shimada voiced Wapol from "One Piece" in their respective languages.
- Both he and Tetsu Inada voiced Patty from "One Piece" in their respective languages.
- Both he and Jan-David Rönfeldt voiced Rhino from "The Spectacular Spider-Man" in their respective languages.
- Both he and Norbert Gescher voiced Yahoot from "Mega Man NT Warrior" in their respective languages.
- Both he and Salty's Lighthouse voice actor Michael Donovan voiced El Ray from "¡Mucha Lucha!" in their respective languages.
- He is the uncle of Gaby Ugarte, Víctor Ugarte and Xochitl Ugarte.