- “I grew up loving to watch Thomas and his pals getting caught up in unexpected and mischievous adventures.”
- ―Eddie Redmayne referring to his role
Edward John David "Eddie" Redmayne OBE (born 6 January 1982) is an English actor, singer and model who received universal critical acclaim for his performance as Stephen Hawking in The Theory of Everything, for which he won the Academy Award for Best Actor. Redmayne received his first voice acting role as a special guest actor in Sodor's Legend of the Lost Treasure.
- He and Alec Baldwin appeared together in the films, "The Good Shepherd" and "Hick".
- He worked alongside Miranda Raison on "My Week With Marilyn".
- He and Togo Igawa have both made appearances in the "Wachowskis" movies.
- He and Angela Kyriacou both worked on "Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them", which was the prequel to the "Harry Potter" films. Geneviève Déry, Robert Wilfort, Rolando de Castro, Claes Ljungmark, Leyla Rangel, Ruth Toscano, Nathan Clarke, Humberto Vélez, Timothy Bateson, Simon Fisher-Becker, César Izaguirre, César Árias, Katsuji Mori, Yigal Mizrachi, Hideyuki Umezu, José Luis Orozco, Jesse Grimm, Aryeh Cherner, Zuzanna Galia, Ángel Amorós, Tokuyoshi Kawashima, Octavio Rojas, Scott Maurstad, John Hurt, Jorge Santos, Irwin Daayán, Masashi Ebara, Blas García, Dov Reiser, Albert Cohen, Hadar Shachaf Ma'ayan, Zvika Schwartzberg, Jamie Campbell Bower, Thomas Fritsch, Norma Iturbe and Rob Rackstraw have actually starred in the "Harry Potter" films.
- He, Ringo Starr and Tracy-Ann Oberman were guests on "The One Show".