Eckart Dux (born on 19th December 1926 in Berlin) is a German actor and voice actor who provided a voice for the German audio books of Thomas and Friends.
He is well known for being the German voiceover of Audie Murphy, Anthony Perkins, Fred Astaire, Robert Wagner, Sir Michael Caine, Steve Martin, James Stewart, Richard Todd, Tony Curtis, Jack Lemmon, James Coburn, Glenn Ford, George Hamilton, Sir Ian McKellen, Gérard Philipe, Jerry Stiller, Robert Young, Dirk Bogarde, Michel Bouquet, Joseph Campanella, Jean-Pierre Cassel, Daniel Ceccaldi, Richard Crenna, Mark Damon, James Darren, Vernon Dobtcheff, Farley Granger, David Hedison, Terence Hill, George Hilton, Sir Ian Holm, Jeffrey Hunter, Tab Hunter, Jim Hutton, Franco Interlenghi, Sir Derek Jacobi, John Kerr, Richard Long, Steve McQueen, Cameron Mitchell, Robert Patten, George Peppard, Leslie Phillips, William Reynolds, Dick van Dyke, Robert Vaughn, James Villiers, Cornel Wilde, Michael York, Gig Young and John Agar.
- Cranky (Audio Books only)
- He is one of Germany's longest running and most active voice actors.
- He, Norbert Gescher and Wilfried Herbst had roles in "Sherlock Holmes and Doctor Watson".
- He, Rainer Schmitt, Burkhard Schmeer, Joey Cordevin, Merete Brettschneider, Till Huster, Oliver Böttcher, Kai-Henrik Möller, Martin May, Lennardt Krüger, Anne Moll, Dagmar Dreke, Robert Missler and Jürgen Holdorf voiced for "Sherlock Yack - Zoo Detéctive".
- He worked alongside Holger Mahlich, Kristina von Weltzien, Eberhard Haar, Christian Stark, Katja Brügger, Henry König, Jörg Gillner, Konstantin Graudus, Holger Potzern, Jennifer Böttcher, Dagmar Dreke, Walter Wigand, Tobias Schmidt, Gerhart Hinze, Robert Missler, Angela Quast, Lutz Harder, Jan-David Rönfeldt, Bernd Stephan, Oliver Böttcher, Henry König, Erik Schäffler, Achim Schülke, Nils Rieke and Sascha Draeger on "Batman; Beyond".