Easter Eggspress! is a sticker and colouring book that features two full-colour fold-out play scenes, write-on/wipe-off activities, sixteen pages to colour, and over forty reusable stickers.
It's almost Easter on Sodor and all of the engines are working hard to get everything ready for the Easter parade, except for Percy. He feels left out because he does not have any jobs to do. Later, Sir Topham Hatt tells him to deliver some paint cans to the docks. Percy collects the paint cans and is on his way, but the trucks want to go fast.
Soon Percy crashes into some buffers and paint spills everywhere. Percy rushes to the Sodor Steamworks to get the paint washed off, but the paint had dried on. So Percy is painted green again. When he arrives at the station, Sir Topham Hatt tells him that he is the brightest engine of all and that he wants Percy to lead the Easter parade.
- Sir Topham Hatt
- Toby (sticker only)
- Bertie (sticker only)
- Captain (sticker only)
- Spencer (fold-out play scene and sticker only)
- Harold (fold-out play scene and sticker only)
- The rails do not have spikes.
- On one page, James and Henry are missing their stripes.
- Gordon is missing his stripes and buffers.
- All of the engines are missing their couplings and lamp irons.
- On one of the fold-out play scenes and two stickers, Percy is missing his number.