|Duncan Does it All|
Duncan wants a change from collecting straw and delights in taking Rusty's passengers sightseeing instead. But he soon bores after having to stop at the ruined castle to let them take photos, so he swaps jobs with Skarloey, but he forgets to leave the coaches for Skarloey. After collecting Skarloey's sheep, he meets Sir Handel at a watertower and offers to collect the merry-go-round for him at the Transfer Yards, but arrives to find Mr. Percival scolding Rusty and Skarloey for muddling everything up. Duncan knows it is his fault and takes the blame. Mr. Percival sends him to sort everything out, and Duncan realizes that maybe doing the same thing does not have to be boring.
- Sir Handel
- Mr. Percival
- Annie and Clarabel (cameo)
- Lady Hatt (cameo)
- Bridget Hatt (cameo)
- Peter Sam (deleted scene)
- In Germany, this episode is called "Duncan Takes Over". In the Netherlands, it is titled "Duncan Does Everything". In Norway, the title is "Duncan Arranges it All". The Japanese title is "Leave It to Duncan".
- The narrator says that Rusty wheeshed, but he is a diesel.
- Skarloey is wearing Rheneas' happy face when he says "thank you".
- Skarloey should not have let Duncan do his job since the passengers were left behind.
- The merry-go-round was not at the Transfer Yards.
- Brakevans should have been added to Duncan, Skarloey, and Rusty's trains.
- TrackMaster (discontinued)