|This article is about 'the Indian DVD'. You may be looking for 'the 1986 or the 1992 VHS'.|
- Down the Mine - Thomas tries to mischief and gets in a hole. Gordon has to help him out. Both engines are in disgrace so they decide to form an alliance and never be cheeky to each other again.
- Thomas' Christmas Party - Thomas and all of his friends from the engine shed get together to say "thank you" to a nice old lady and everyone has a happy Christmas.
- Thomas, Percy and the Coal - Thomas becomes a little too cheeky for his own good. Trucks and coal dust bring disaster - first to Thomas - then to Percy.
- Cows! - Edward has an accident. Gordon and Henry tease him about it when they learn why, but Edward has the last laugh.
- Bertie's Chase - Thomas is late, Edward is impatient and the passengers are cross. Dashing Bertie races to the rescue.
- Saved from Scrap - Trevor the Traction Engine has always worked hard, he is old fashioned and feels unwanted. Edward finds a way to make him useful again.
- Old Iron - James is feeling very proud of himself when some boys meddle with his controls, he soon learns his lesson.
- Thomas and Trevor - Trevor is asked to help Thomas build The Fat Controller's new harbour. At first Thomas has his doubts.
- Percy and the Signal - Percy is enjoying playing tricks on the big engines but Gordon and James plan to get the little green engine in trouble.
- Duck Takes Charge - Percy is pleased when a new engine called Duck arrives. The big engines decide to have some fun and cause a disturbance.
- Percy and Harold - Harold the Helicopter is being a nuisance. He thinks railways are out of date. Percy and his driver surprise him.
- The Runaway - Duck looks after Annie and Clarabel whilst Thomas is ill. When Thomas returns, the coaches discover that Thomas is still in trouble.
- Percy Takes the Plunge - Thomas gives Percy a warning about Danger signs. Percy takes no notice and soon learns his mistake.