|This article is about the book. You may be looking for the magazine story or the song.|
Down at the Docks is a book.
Thomas looked at the docks and saw that everyone was very busy preparing for the ocean show at Tidmouth. Thomas asked everyone if they needed any help, but was sad that they did not need any help. He saw Salty coupled up to the Aquarium Trucks, and asked where they were going. Thomas went back to the station thinking there might be something to do there. Percy puffed pass Thomas and Thomas tries to tell him about the special cargo Salty has, but Percy was in a hurry and puffed off quickly. Percy puffed up to Salty's aquarium trucks, and was frightened by the shark. He was so frightened, that he bumped into Henry. Henry then ran into Harvey's trucks. Harvey then runs into James, which startles Cranky, and he drops the crates of seaweed. Thomas now had lots to do. He helped the engines back to the rails and he helped Harvey clean up the mess. After Thomas helped clean up the mess, he went with Salty to look at the cars when the shark winked at him.
- The small door on the top of the aquarium car is missing on the cover.
- James' splasher is not coloured black.
- There is no ladder going up to Cranky's control area.
- The writing on the crates Harvey was unloading disappears.
- Harvey's driver is nowhere to be seen.
- In the illustration of Thomas cleaning up, the yellow lining on his window is missing.
- Harvey's connecting rod is not connected to his piston.
- In the seventh illustration, James' truck is missing its back coupler.
- Harvey is illustrated with black buffers.
- Part of Henry's smokebox is green when it should be black.