|Don't be Silly, Billy|
Don't Be Silly, Billy is the thirteenth episode of the eleventh season.
Thomas is asked to show a new engine, Billy around. Thomas warns Billy to stock up on coal and water, but Billy calls him bossy and races off to do his first job. Thomas sees Billy collecting chickens from the farm, but Billy puffs off too soon and the chickens are not loaded. Thomas then finds him at the quarry, but Billy leaves as soon as he sees Thomas. Thomas then finds him at the coaling plant and tells him to take on coal and water. Billy is furious and calls Thomas bossy again. He then accidentally pushes Percy underneath the coal loader. An exasperated and exhausted Thomas tells Billy to do it his own way. This greatly delights Billy so he sets off, but has barely moved before he's run out of coal and water. Thomas takes him to be restocked, the two finish the jobs without further mishap, and, at the end of the day, Billy thanks Thomas for helping him out.
- Sir Topham Hatt
- Farmer McColl
- Gordon (does not speak)
- Diesel (does not speak)
- James (cameo)
- Emily (cameo)
- Cranky (cameo)
- Going by production order, this is the fifteenth episode of the eleventh season.
- This episode is the first and only appearance of Billy to date.
- The narrator says "Billy backed up to trucks of Diesel oil", but there is only one truck.
- Brakevans should have been added to Percy and Billy's trains.
- Diesel's face is falling off when he is at the quarry.
In Other Languages
|German||Ach, du dummer Billy!||Oh, You Silly Billy!|
|Swedish||Du är stollig, Billy||You're Crazy, Billy|