|Diesel 10 Means Trouble|
Diesel 10 Means Trouble is a book based on Thomas and the Magic Railroad.
Diesel 10 causes trouble for Thomas, Mr. Conductor, and their friends. Thomas goes to find Lady and brings her back to help Mr. Conductor get his magic gold dust back.
- Diesel 10
- Splatter and Dodge
- Mr. Conductor
- Lady (does not speak)
- Henry (cameo)
- James (cameo)
- Percy (cameo)
- Sir Topham Hatt (mentioned)
- This book keeps to the original script in four ways.
- In one illustration, Pinchy can be seen emerging from under Diesel 10's roof.
- Diesel 10 is a new engine sent to help while Sir Topham Hatt was away.
- Mr. Conductor is sleeping in a hammock instead of a bed.
- Diesel 10 plans to destroy all the buffers on the Island to find the magic ones.
- The cover of the book follows a promo picture from the movie
- The express coaches in the first illustration do not have any doors.
- No one is driving Gordon.
- Thomas and Gordon switch spots.
- James' splasher is not coloured black.
- Toby's funnel is missing.
- How did Toby escape when there is a scrap engine in front of him?
- The barge is too small to fit in the river.
- Diesel 10 loses a wheel when he falls.
- Lady does not have a driver.
- In the last illustration, Gordon's funnel is too tall.
- In four illustrations, Lady's connecting rods are incorrectly placed in her crosshead.