Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Diesel's Race is a magazine story.
Bill and Ben were cross when they heard Diesel dumped their trucks of china clay into the sea. They want to pay him back. Bill had a plan. He took some trucks down to the harbour and he saw Diesel bumping trucks roughly around the yard. Bill was telling Diesel that he looks strong and fast and Diesel offered him a race. There are two routes to the clay pits. Bill offered Diesel to take the short route but Diesel, in his boastful self, says he can he can beat Bill through the long route. Their drivers agree to the race and they set off. But when he arrived at the clay pits, he saw Ben! This time Diesel offered Ben to take the short route, determined not to be beaten again. But when he arrived back at the harbour yards, Bill was already there and looking calm too. Diesel couldn't say a word. He slid quietly away and the twins laughed at their joke.
- This story may have been adapted into the seventeenth season episode, Bill or Ben? as the plots are very similar.
- It is very likely that this is written by Andrew Brenner.
- The plot point of Diesel dumping the twins' china clay trucks into the sea was a callback to Bumps.
- Diesel's traction rods are coloured black in various illustrations.
- Ben's nameplate is coloured red in one illustration.