Diego Brizzi (born August 18th, 1973) is an Argentinian voice actor who narrated the Latin American version of Thomas & Friends from the first to twelfth seasons. He started in 2002 and was succeeded by Óscar Gómez.
He is best known as the official voiceover for Dr. Mehmet Oz, the original voice of Matt from "Cyberchase", Haku from "Spirited Away", Connor MacKenzie from "Braceface", Davey Stone from "Adam Sandler's Eight Crazy Nights", and the Ninth Doctor from "Doctor Who".
- Both he and Naoki Tatsuta played Mrs. Brinks from "Angela Anaconda" in their respective languages.
- Both he and Leszek Zduń voiced Haku from "Spirited Away" in their respective languages.
- He worked alongside Ariel Cister on the show "Cyberchase" and the film "Adam Sandler's Eight Crazy Nights".
- Both he and Irwin Daayán voiced Shōtarō Kaneda from "Akira" in their respective Spanish dubs.
- Diego, Tesshō Genda, Dariusz Odija, Kai-Henrik Möller, Tobias Diakow all did dubbings for Doctor Who. John Ogwen, Michael Brandon, Glenn Wrage, John Hurt, Olivia Colman, Tom Stourton, Nigel Plaskitt, Simon Fisher-Becker, Kerry Shale, Martin Sherman, John Schwab, Tracy-Ann Oberman and Hugh Bonneville all had actual roles on the show. Togo Igawa also had a role in one of it's spin-offs "Torchwood", with Mieczysław Morański dubbing "K9" and Józef Pawłowski and Mattia Nissolino dubbing "The Sarah Jane Adventures", a couple of it's other spin-offs. Maggie Ollerenshaw, Jonathan Forbes, Tracy-Ann Oberman, John Hurt and Andrew Sachs also starred in several audio spin-offs.