Departing Now is a range made by Bandai. The range had battery-powered engines, some that could be controlled with hovering a wand over their cabs. The engines also had changeable facial expressions.
- Sir Handel
- Peter Sam
- Troublesome Trucks
- Express Coaches (red or green stripes)
- The Breakdown Crane
- Narrow Gauge Coaches (Blue and Red)
- Sir Topham Hatt
- Lady Hatt
- Bridget and Stephen Hatt
- Jeremiah Jobling
- The Vicar
- Jem Cole
- The Policeman
- The Barber
- The Stationmaster's Wife
- Henrietta and the breakdown train's liveries are darker than usual.
- Most of the engines are missing their lamp irons, and have over sized funnels.
- Besides the powered ones, Bandai also released the same exact models as unpowered push alongs. All engines except Donald, Douglas, Edward, Bill and Ben are known to exist as unpowered.
- The Skarloey engines were never released as a powered form, they were always a push along version released in 1995.