Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Departing Now is a range made by Bandai. The range had battery-powered engines, some that could be controlled with hovering a wand over their cabs. The engines also had changeable facial expressions.
- Sir Handel
- Peter Sam
- Troublesome Trucks
- Express Coaches (red or green stripes)
- The Breakdown Crane
- Narrow Gauge Coaches (blue and red)
- Sir Topham Hatt
- Lady Hatt
- Bridget and Stephen Hatt
- Jeremiah Jobling
- The Vicar
- Jem Cole
- The Policeman
- The Barber
- The Stationmaster's Wife
- Henrietta and the breakdown train's liveries are darker than usual.
- Most of the engines are missing their lamp irons, and have over sized funnels.
- Besides the powered ones, Bandai also released the same exact models as unpowered push alongs. All engines except Donald, Douglas, Edward, Bill and Ben are known to exist as unpowered.
- The Skarloey engines were never released as a powered form, they were always a push along version released in 1995.