Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Denis Bespalyy (Денис Беспалый, born on April 10th, 1974) is a Russian theatre and film actor who has narrated and provided voices for the Russian dub of Thomas and Friends since the King of the Railway special.
He is most famous for appearing in various Russian films and television shows, such as "The Black Goddess", "Yarik", "Institute for Noble Maidens" and "Black Wolfs". He is also known for voicing Bruce Wayne in Christopher Nolan's "Batman" trilogy, Master Mantis from the "Kung Fu Panda" films, Leonardo in the 2003 "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" television series, Tulio Montiero from the "Rio" films, Skipper and Kowalski in "The Penguins of Madagascar" television series, Han Solo in the original trilogy of "Star Wars" and Nathan Drake from "Uncharted".
- Edward (King of the Railway - Last Train for Christmas)
- Gordon (King of the Railway onwards)
- Toby (King of the Railway onwards, excluding Sodor's Legend of the Lost Treasure)
- Duck (seventeenth season - Last Train for Christmas)
- Oliver (eighteenth season only)
- Harvey (seventeenth season onwards)
- Spencer (King of the Railway - eighteenth season)
- Hiro (seventeenth season onwards)
- Scruff (seventeenth season onwards)
- Stephen (King of the Railway onwards)
- Connor (King of the Railway onwards)
- Salty (seventeenth season onwards)
- Den (nineteenth season onwards)
- Dart (seventeenth and eighteenth seasons)
- Sidney (seventeenth season onwards)
- Toad (eighteenth season onwards, excluding Sodor's Legend of the Lost Treasure)