Delyse Records was a record company that started in 1954 by pianist Isabella Wallich (1917-2001). The company went defunct in 1979 due to financial problems, and later releases were distributed by Decca, Argo and EMI.
- Edward's Day Out and Edward and Gordon
- The Sad Story of Henry and Edward Gordon and Henry
- Thomas and Gordon and Thomas' Train
- Thomas and the Trucks and Thomas and the Breakdown Train
- James and the Top Hat and James and the Boot Lace
- Troublesome Trucks and James and the Express
- Thomas and the Guard and Thomas Goes Fishing
- Thomas, Terence and the Snow and Thomas and Bertie
- Henry and the Elephant and Tenders and Turntables
- Trouble in the Shed and Percy Runs Away
- Coal and The Flying Kipper
- Gordon's Whistle and Henry's Sneeze
- Toby and the Stout Gentleman and Thomas in Trouble
- Dirty Objects and Mrs. Kindley's Christmas
- Off the Rails and Leaves
- Down the Mine and Paint Pots and Queens
- Cows and Bertie's Chase
- Saved from Scrap and Old Iron
- Scarloey Remembers and Sir Handel
- Peter Sam and the Refreshment Lady and Old Faithful
- Percy and the Signal and Duck Takes Charge
- Percy and Harold and Percy's Promise
- Edward the Blue Engine, Four Little Engines, and Percy the Small Engine are the only books narrated by Johnny Morris not to be transferred over to cassettes.
- Mrs. Kyndley's Christmas is incorrectly titled "Mrs. Kindley's Christmas".
- Skarloey Remembers is incorrectly titled "Scarloey Remembers".