Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
De Agostini has published many different magazine series. In 2004, the company made a Thomas and Friends magazine series. Each issue focused on a certain place and had activities related to it. It would also come with a plastic character or destination and a piece of track with some activities related to that character. Once all issues were collected, the track would form a layout.
- Donald and Douglas
- Bill and Ben
- Diesel 10
- 'Arry and Bert
- Sir Handel
- Magazine Binder
- Train Storage Box
- Backpack with Whistle
- Most of the models appear to be based on their ERTL counterparts.
- Duke's model has buffers and is missing the lining on his tender.
- Donald and Douglas' tenders are undersized.
- Stepney's siderods are white instead of red.
- 'Arry has Diesel's face and only two stripes on his front, and his missing the words "Sodor Ironworks" on his side.
- Bert's model has red bufferbeams instead of black.
- The front of Bill and Ben's smokeboxes are yellow instead of black.
- Diesel 10's bufferbeams are the same colour as his body instead of red.
- Duck's siderods are black instead of white.
- BoCo's roof is partially green, when it should be completely white.
- Oliver and Stepney's wheels are black, when they should be the same colour as their respective bodies.
- The Express Coaches have four wheels instead of eight.